Written Update of Aug 19th

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ziddiladki

ziddiladki

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
the show starts with rukmi and rasel crying and remembering their memories of being together and then rukmi leaves with ashu with out saying word to anyone one in the family deep and mamasa are upset that at the end ashu saved rukmi and tells him to forget all this since ashu and rukmi are gone now start putting you mind on money and i can always play mind game with rasbeer and then we see rukmi at ashus house and rukmi tells him thanks but she is upset on why he took all the blame and he will suffer because of her and ashu says i had to save you or else they would of killed you and now you need to not care about them you need to stop crying an take care your self since you have to take care the child and rukmi says what will happen what if everyone calls my child a sin like they did to me and ashu says if you want i will give the child my name and i promise i wont take advantage of this and rukmi says you are very nice ashu but i can not forget ranbeer just because he kick me out of the house and i can not love anyone else and ashu asks ok then what have you thought are you gone go home and rukmi say no i can not let my father go threw this so i want to go somewhere no one knows me and ashu tells her no she will stay with him only and then we sift to haveli where dadi cant bare that rukmi can do something like this and how ranbeer took the sindoor out of rukmi what will happen to him and gaytri gives her hope to look ahead and believe in god only rasel comes and cleans the wound of ranbeer and ranbeer thanks god that she is ok or he thought he lost her and they hug and rasel says i am sorry i use to fight for my sister with you and she was the only one i trusted the most and she betrayed my trust that i was so shock and felt alone ranbeer tells her you are not alone i am wiht you whatever happen forget it lets start our new life i promise i will always make you happy kya tum mers saath dogi and they both hug rukmi plans to run away from ashu with out letting him know because she feels who evers life she goes to she ruins it and she thanks ashu dill and mann se and leaves with out knowing and show ends there....

Pre-cap: rukmi waiting for but and bumps into her father.....

Edited by ziddiladki - 23 August 2010 at 9:32pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

artistmomsx3sati2326RaviSharmasaggi80mitumiloop118elgeem001crazyballsamirah23kubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update of Aug 19th" in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top