usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

www.setindia.com

tomorrow, on her first day as CEO, Purab tells Jassi that Gulmohar and his company will be competing against each other. How will she react?

find out in jassi jaissi koi nahin

www.setindia.comwww.setindia.comπŸ˜‰lets see what happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
wow, should be a good one.  thanx usa_girl!
armaan_luver thumbnail
That is the stupidest promo I have ever heard. Were Jassi and Purab unaware that HM's company is also a fashion house?
kanchi thumbnail
now i can see some executive action of Purab.damn i really hate to see him poping here and there ,around Jassi.πŸ˜•
ritu thumbnail
I won't be surprised agar purab apni company dooba de jassi ki company ko aage badane ke liye. He can do anything.
pmahesh thumbnail
I don't think he will do that, he is a professional and remember that it is HM's company as well. I am sure they will show purab keeping his professional and personal life seperately.
ritu thumbnail

agar purab itna hi professional hota to gulmohar nahi chorta. 😳

Morgoth thumbnail

I agree, Jen.

It is Jassi who keeps on saying that Gulmohar is my parivaar, blah, blah, blah. She has yet to learn how to separate her personal life and professional life.

Nupur thumbnail
hmmmm interesting, just yesterday i saw this advertisement where purab says something like "jassi ke pass CEO ban ne ke liye sub kuch hei... akal, determinastion blah blah blah.. or ab mera saath bhi" so if he says that they r competitors whats the ad. about?? anyone else seen that ad?
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
yes. I saw that . But I guess that only means that she has his moral support now. He will always be there for her..Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago