Dill Mill Gaye

Why Shud HE MOVE ON?

amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All i'm hearing these days is that Armaan should move on because of this, that and the other but why should Armaan move on??? I don't think he should. Most of us fell in love with Armaan because of his love for Ridhima. Because he is a true lover and a man of his words! He is not one to say something and do the opposite unlike others in the show. If he says he will love Ridhima till his last breath then Armaan WILL love Ridhima till his last breath! True Love never dies. True love waits forever so why should Armaan move on? I thought Love was about just loving one person and not thinking beyond them. How can you even think of moving on with someone else and then say your love is true?? doesn't it kill the whole point in love? You can only fall in love with one person and if you are able to move on with the snap of fingers then that means your love was never true. But Armaans love is true and he will never be able to love anyone else. I don't see why people have a problem with it? Armaan has never tried to get Ridhima back which if he wanted could have done with the blink of an eye. He's not an alcoholik, he doesn't do drugs so why is everyone so bothered? sid needs to stop being selfish and trying to hook Armaan up with some next girl just so he can have Ridhima to himself. shilpa needs to mind her own business. and Ridhima needs to sort her head out. If she wants to be with her husband then she should stop interefering in Armaans life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROSEMIST thumbnail
i just love ur post amaira.i agree with every word u said actualy dmg was always been armaan,s love for riddimma remember armaan was da first one who felt the love for ridz for first time he was da one who made ridz realize her feelings.he never let go of ridz even when ridz said there is nothing in between them in march 08 at that time ridz was played by shilpa anand and he went really depressed and started street fighting why didn,t ppl said move on armaan at that time now they saying only because shilpa anand,s back ? but the truth is only ridz can make ammy happy no matter how much he tries to move on
I really want to see ar back together soon keeping my hopes high and am also requsting to all those arians who stoped supporting to keep hoping and fighting for ar if you want them happy they need ur help to getthem back together.
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The reason is becoz he's working in Sanjeevani jahan har koi apni dadagiri kar tha hai, chahe woh Dr. Shanky ho ya uski beti Dr. Modi!

It reminds me of the dialogue from K3G that Amitabh always said 'maine bas keh diya.. TOH BAS KEHDIYA' 🤣

sanjeevani mein kaam karna hai toh sub kuch karo siwaye kaam ke ya ni ke patients ka treat karna 🤣

"hum pagal hain toh kya howa dilwale hain
hum tere tere tere chahane wale hain..." 🤣

okay, sorry.. Lost control! Focus dude focus..

Everyones concerned and wants him to move on becoz he's ruining his life by going back to his old habits.. Which isn't good for him 😕
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i dunt want him 2 move on.....>>>>cant fall in agnnn.....he can negotiate wid some oder gal bt he will alwayz rem rid till his death...b da armaan u r nw broken heartd...fake smile...pain

go on armaan
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree.................why should he move on........and who the hell you all are tell him to move on.............

you guys have decided yr path for yr life.......have u asked ammy when u are taking those ridiculous decisions..............The answer is noooooooooooo.........

SO just stay in yr life.......dont interfere  in othres.....because none of u ridz and sid has any rights to say ammy what he should do and not do in his own life.............

we dont  want ammy to move on.............we ARIANS are with ammy....and we love him as he is......we dont want ammy to move on...................
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he should get old with the memories of ridhima, and during the course of his remaining life, should never lay eyes on any other woman, repress his biological urges, and then ultimately die with the memories of the woman he loves.

amaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: ROSEMIST

i just love ur post amaira.i agree with every word u said actualy dmg was always been armaan,s love for riddimma remember armaan was da first one who felt the love for ridz for first time he was da one who made ridz realize her feelings.he never let go of ridz even when ridz said there is nothing in between them in march 08 at that time ridz was played by shilpa anand and he went really depressed and started street fighting why didn,t ppl said move on armaan at that time now they saying only because shilpa anand,s back ? but the truth is only ridz can make ammy happy no matter how much he tries to move on
I really want to see ar back together soon keeping my hopes high and am also requsting to all those arians who stoped supporting to keep hoping and fighting for ar if you want them happy they need ur help to getthem back together.

Word
ROSEMIST thumbnail
amaira i don,t understand wat u mean by word
Desire33 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with ur post from the start to the very end why he should move on?i mean why is armaan a toy or something else tht u will put battery in armaan and tell him to do this and tht??loving someone to the core making her ur dream ur passion and thn forgetting her and found another grl ergghhhhh how stupid is it cvs should go nad get senses i know marriage is a very beautiful bond and divorcing is equal to ditching but everything is possible in love and war
thanks for making this post grl well written!!!
amaira thumbnail
Originally posted by: ROSEMIST

amaira i don,t understand wat u mean by word

It means i agree with what u said, slang.