Written and Video Update:August 19th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Written And Video Update August 19th

Hello everyone I am updating today on behalf of backup updater because she was really busy..i am doing this first time so forgive me in advance for any mistake😆

~:*Video Update*:~

(By-Nipun97-)

~:*Detailed Written  update*:~

Part One

Episode starts with Anurag standing near window & his mum & sis doing his packing, all crying on the other side. Taani's mum doing packing & taani is crying. Then some people shut down their shop taani & her mum standing there. Anurag comes in his window & sees taani & her mum. Then anurag's dad & mum arrive, and  taani's mum see them & taani see anurag standing in window, they both were crying seeing each other. Anurag comes out to meet taani but stop seeing his father then taani thinks about her mum's vow & also stops.
Scene shifts 'anurag's mum crying ananya comes & condole her saying why are you crying you know you can't change dad's decision if he decide that he'll send anu abroad then he'll. Neelu said i know but what to do can't bear to make my son stay away from me yours father is doing very wrong it takes years to make relation but for breaking them one minute is enough. She said he ruin this relationship one day he'll regret its good that bimal da is not alive  then' ananya said why are you blaming baba for everything,they(taani parents) started this.neelu says that you are thinking wrong but ananya says no ritesh is my husband and they accused him badly if you are supporting them it means you also thinks like them..neelu says that I am just worried about taani and anu because of us they are suffering.everyone is just thinging about their selves no one is thinking about my anu'I will just say one thing that if because all of these things I lose my anu I will not forgive anyone.she leaves from there anu follows her.

Neelu was crying when anu comes and sits beside her and says that I am sorry ma I will not do anything wrong in future and will listen everyone please don't cry.neelu says that how can I stop my tears when you are going so far.anu says I don't wanna go I cannot live without you'but if baba want this then I will go'

Scene shifts taani was crying when taposh come and sit beside her and says feeling not good na that you are leaving your home taani asks that why maa is doing this and shekher da is also doing same atleast I have my mom with me but anu will be alone please if shekher da is angry with me then we are leaving so why he is sending anu please tell him to don't do this.

Taposh says that whatever is happening today is because of some other reason we need to find the reason behind all this and the day when we get able to find that reason everything will become same and fine

Taani says ok then I will fid that reason

Scene shifts to anu and robindo....Robindo was crying when anu comes and ask that you are not coming to say bye to your big bro.robindo refuses anu says that I know you are angry at me I always teased you but you are my bro afterall.robindo runs and tightly hug anu and start crying he says that please don't go who will fight with me on little things who will beat me.anu says that I was thinking that you will be most happier person because I am leaving.this room will be whole yours and play station and everything.robindo says that I don't need anything I will sleep on floor I will do anything what you want but please don't go'anu hugs him in reply

Part two

Anu family leaving and anu looking at taani house but no one was there.shekher sees it and give him a angry look.anu silently sits in car.taani family is also leaving their house taani was looking at anu house and then moves toward taxi..when their cars were crossing  taanu sees each other both were crying'
Scenes shifts'.anu and taani in different cars with their moms and crying.anu said to neelu ma that he want to meet taani for just one time i before he leave for abroad.on the other hand taani was also begging infront of laboni.laboni phone rings and neelu ma ask her to allow taani so that she can meet anurag laboni agrees and neelu ask her that where are they rite now and laboni tell her.

Part three

Taanu meet at same waterfall taani says anu you are going abroad and getting punished because of my mistakes anu says I can do anything for you.taani says and what I have done for you?Nothing anu says you done everything for me you silently endured all the accustaion my father put on you ,you took my blames on yourself.and he says that I am fat and you have more courage then me.

Taani says that's why I always ask you to eat less but you never heard.and now you are going and I will not be their to stop you and start crying

Anu ask her to stop crying and says I am going but one day I will come back only for you and give her an angle statue and says" jb tak ye mota angel wapis nhi aata ye angel tumhara khayal rakhy ga"keep this

Scene shifts to older taani and warden.taani said they get parted for 8 years and she with her family moved to other city she said that everything get changed except my wait for anurag.then leap started with grownup taani wet in rain''

episode ends....

Rating: 10/10

Overall it was very  nice epi CV portrayed eveything quit nicely.I will say perfact episode before leap...
and yeah our wait is over finally🥳
luv
Maha
Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago
thank you maha for the wonderful update!
thnx a lot, i so want to see harshad, anu jaldi aao naa
thanks maha

u did on such short notice aftr the back up updater backed out at last moment and without information
I must say you really got a beautiful epi to update 😆

Thanks a lot
thanks for the update....lovely epi!
wohoaaaaaaaaa

thanks a lott for the update!
Thanks for the update...