Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i need to LET IT OUT!

blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok *deep breath*
today's eps almost gave me asthma, heart and PANIC ATTACK! omg! it was just so so so so amazing! and then the precap, i almost fell off watching it!! and rewatching it didnt help at all!!
and since i have no one here to share my feelings with [my sis in law was all 😲 and i still need to tell mom about the eps but she will hardly sigh!] i have to share it with you guys!!
this Geet is going to drive me CRAZY!! seriously! im thinking about it while fasting and that is a bit not really good [im so glad its off my mind when im praying or reading Quraan πŸ˜†] but seriously, Geet is the only show i could think about that has been HAUNTING my head 24/7!! and its hardly going to let me focus when college starts! UFFF!!!! the PRECAP IS HAUNTING ME NOW!!!

HELP!!

Ru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenu_Vivian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ru, im on the same phase...even after i pray now im starting to pray for gurmeet and drashti to be together in reality...sheeesh...
this is getting worse. i know..i cant concentrate on my work or studies even.
😭
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I share the same sentiments! My sister seriously thinks I have no life!! And I agree with you, here I'm fasting, yet I have GEET on my mind...And I still can't get over the precap! Goodness Gracious... I wish there was a remedy for this!...
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I guess we are in the same boat sister

I also offer ma esha prayer after watching geet so I dun deliberately hurry to watch it .....

I also think abt maan while fasting h hahahahahahaha I guess in ma case da devil didnt get locked out properly 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

aree mi and u are suffering from the same illness thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i keep on watchin the precap .. and i fink i analysed all the parts too now... its killin mi lol

harshiji thumbnail
me tooooooo , I'm in sam phase, going crazyyyyyyyyyy 😍
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
...lol... i fast too... and since m on holidays... i have lots of free time which i spend on IF and you tube.. this thing is really addicitve.. to such an extent that although were one week behind i am following it with india through you tube this is just wowww..!!! cant stop thinking about themm..!!!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Originally posted by: venusgem

<font color="#6600ff">Ru, im on the same phase...even after i pray now im starting to pray for gurmeet and drashti to be together in reality...sheeesh...
this is getting worse. i know..i cant concentrate on my work or studies even.
</font>😭

OMG! me too
and mom also is praying that they get married in reality but since hes happy with Debina i wish him the best with Debina πŸ˜†
but ahh! this GEET!!!!
blueyRueY thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

I share the same sentiments! My sister seriously thinks I have no life!! And I agree with you, here I'm fasting, yet I have GEET on my mind...And I still can't get over the precap! Goodness Gracious... I wish there was a remedy for this!...

ye my sister says "you watch it on youtube! so sit with us after Fotoor" but i hate to delay it, even though i can watch it whenever i want πŸ˜† but i have to watch it on time!! 😍
blueyRueY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sash_RuLz

Hahahaha 🀣 I guess we are in the same boat sister

I also offer ma esha prayer after watching geet so I dun deliberately hurry to watch it .....

I also think abt maan while fasting h hahahahahahaha I guess in ma case da devil didnt get locked out properly 🀣<div></div>

πŸ€£πŸ˜†i know!! this devil na, glad its way is only HELL!!
πŸ˜† yee!! i watch it cause i know if i didnt watch it, i will be thinking about it! pffft!! this is a serious matter, we need to seriously stop.. but then, we cant so πŸ˜†