he was so rude with her - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

It was nothing compared to the immense rudeness SHE has shown him from time to time .
no dear the sitiation was different now he came from death  and he is talkng like this to her  i did't like it and sorry arhanians i wasn't mean to hurt you guyz sorry!!
Originally posted by shumi.

πŸ‘...i just love him when he said thum mai aur hum mai farq hai...obviously...πŸ˜ƒ

thank god...she did not started her lecture....' thay kho krishna....' the very next moment he might have gone in coma....πŸ˜†
lolz it was funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

i didn't like krish's behavior 2wrd prats tonight guyz when he said k hum mein aur tum mein bohat fark hai  it was taunting 😭she was soo damn upset for him and he is talking like this to her😭

He wasn't being rude. He was just pointing out that the difference is he loves her while she doesn't.

Also, he has been through so much and yet he was still talking to her quietly, almost gently.....anyone else would have been shouting........So not rude at all, in fact his current attitude has been predicted by more or less all of us. It is human nature after all.
He was not rude.Now he has understood that prats married him just to save her family ,not because of love.And he  thinks that still she doesnt love him.He was just pointing that out.
Originally posted by Hazera_14

Thats exactly what I felt he meant when he said that!  However he didn't see how much pain she was in when he deserted her.  Thats when she started to realise her feelings.  When she had actually lost him thats when she realised that she really does love him! Can't wait until tomorrow!!! 😍

we hav to wait till Arush i n Amans wedding ! 🀣🀣🀣 i stronglyfeel dat unki wedding se hee apne kriya ke romance ki starting hogi 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

we hav to wait till Arush i n Amans wedding ! 🀣🀣🀣 i stronglyfeel dat unki wedding se hee apne kriya ke romance ki starting hogi 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Who knows ,both the jodis may consummate their marrige together....................ROFLROFL
Originally posted by arine

He was not rude.Now he has understood that prats married him just to save her family ,not because of love.And he  thinks that still she doesnt love him.He was just pointing that out.
yah its also a reason but ab jaldi se sab misunderstaing ko khatam hojana chaihe basss😑😑😑
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

yah its also a reason but ab jaldi se sab misunderstaing ko khatam hojana chaihe basss😑😑😑

Yaa we have waited 9 months for prats to understand the love of krish now cant wait another 9 months 4 krish to understand her love.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†