Heart Goes for Dutta !!! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovely

Anu your gadha dost finally got his brains back kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh man this show is going at such a slow pace. When I was in India didn't get to see the show how sad na..there too I ended up reading updates as usual and was wondering ki even after I go back they will still be in jungle most probably. πŸ˜† 

chalo jungle se bahar toh aa gaye.. ab yeh nayi nautanki...
to be honest I still haven't really figured out the purpose of this kidnapping twist..to me its completely waste of time. I was disappointed a lot becoz I was hoping that the first person to see the fair Naku will be dutta when she herself reveals her face to him.. but anna already saw her..anyway that's just my over expectations from this show..

Welcome back V πŸ€—......

Ya finally he got thodi brain back πŸ˜†......... after Jagtaaps tyaag and now Subbu's tyaag , he will be back a bit and Kala might be able to pull him back once again to that Gadha  mode πŸ˜† u never know πŸ˜†.

I bet if snail and LTL compete ,  Snail is gonna win handsdown πŸ˜†......... thats how pathetically slow this soap is........... but still that doesnt deter us to watch it and love it. Thats the khasiyath of it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#006699">Ya abt the dress, I dont know what the CVs wanted to show.......infact Anna wanting to marry/rape Nakku while Dutta is around is so nonsensical. I mean Anna is aware that Dutta is around. So why isnt he concentrating on attacking Dutta?. First attack, get rid of him and then do whatever he wants with Nakku na? . Dont tell me he srsly planned to rape Nakku to kill Dutta virtually πŸ˜†. That was just a plan to get Subbu back off . Dutta wont spare him after he rapes or marries Nakku right. I dont know but Anna's plan is super flop........he needs to plan properly πŸ˜†</font>

Anna was aware but he was too drunk by the time he went into his room to notice or think abt Dutta or anything else, there were other important things running through his evil mind.
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Didn't you guys also wonder that when Anna was coming over to the bedroom where Nakku and Subbu were he didn't fall over some of his men's bodies or maybe he was in such a hurry to get going with the SR that he was just jumping over them without giving a thought that Dutta has already has entered his house.🀣

Anna is fully tali πŸ˜†.............so he mustve thought seeing his men on ground that they all collapsed after boozing πŸ˜† ...akhir anna ki party hai tho peena tho bantha hai kyun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i was just in simple awe the whole episode....i mean
1] dutta longing to find nakku and keeps dreaming of her ..........did u guys see that longing...passion...relief..joy...he almost seemed like he was crying
2] 'eh nakku....[the words were so sweetned that i thought i would get diabetes just listening] ... tu kaha hai
3] 'tumne meri patni ko dekha/' vo kali si hai' i thought what other way to prove that he is so deeply in love with her [[word patni]] even is her appearance isn't great [[kali]] he has fully accepted her...awww
4] precap.......nothing to explain....just wat had waited for for a year...[[sighs]]
Originally posted by -Eva-

I agree, Anu.

The story might be moving slowly, but we get an amazing insight at the character's inner feelings, past and thoughts maybe, helping us understand their actions, lines and what not. I love that actually. It makes the whole story believable, realistic and intense.

Many of us- me too!- wanted a separation track to see a longing Dutta. Now, there it is. And it's awesome😍

I agree!!
As long as the dragging track as Naku and most importantly Dutta baring their feelinsg in front of us and each other....hey, who am I to complain.....Totally chalegaa!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
infact full on daudegaa!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by masz

Brilliant analysis Anu, totally agree with you.

Don't usually post, but I just needed get this out, do you think Naku lost an opportunity in revealing herself to Dutta? She should have just come out said she's Nakusha. What do you guys say?

Now i can see in the future track there be major misunderstanding between them and i really dont want to see that.😭

Welcome to the forum and pls do keep posting. We all love to talk abt the show as much as we can 😳. Would love to read ur view points too 😳.

Today I personally feel that Nakku has BETAYED Dutta finally. This was the moment she shouldve told him the truth,  God presented her with an awesome oppurtunity and what does she do instead? Stand mum and let the moment pass by silently. This will come back to her haunting ........thats for sure.

Originally posted by Hessa85

yeah even i noticed that, he had to avert his eyes before speaking.  i feel the scene has been set up in such a way that dutta will remember it in the future after the revelation....maybe when nakku is no longer around?? hell remember it forever too

No dont misunderstand Dutta πŸ˜†, too much light and too much curtain falling was happening in that scene, isilye he was gooring at her πŸ˜†. Thank god he didnt have that "iam awed" wala expression, that wouldve been the death of the character we love.
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Nice post Anu.
It was very lovely to see the character of Dutta's  vulnerability and realisation of new found feelings for nakku.
 It was also sad to see Nakku not having the courage to speak up to him and thinking her beauty is her greatest flaw.
Subbu's realisation and karma kicking back was well played.
I dunno how Cvs are gonna make Nakku reveal herself coz after this it will be very hard for the character of Dutta to accept her truth if she continues to lie to his face. The sooner, the better for everyone's sake.
The precap was nice but it was a blooper coz she is still in her brial outfit. Don't tell me Dutta is so so stupid and blind.πŸ€ͺ

Red : Fuzz today  Dutta has a reson to call her "traitor".  Cuz she didnt reveal herself when she was provided an oppurtunity.  This is definetly gonna backfire and hit her pretty bad. Hope Dutta doesnt go traumatic after that ........... i cant see him in pain

Abt precap, did u forget why we call him Gadha in the first place?πŸ˜† ........ He is blind , deaf and dumb most of the time......... πŸ˜†. He may have his doubts over it but will let it pass by I guess.......
Originally posted by swati2008

after yesterday........i m totally bowled over by Dutta......uski diwani to pehle se thi......par ab kuchh jyada hi hogayi hoon........i m really amazed.......how he didn't give fair Naku a second look......infact a beautiful girl is standing infront him in bridal attire.......looking so pretty.......yet he is only interested in finding his wife.......whom the rest of world even his family think as dark, ugly n unfit for his wife......this is true love indeed.......no love story has affected me so much as this one.......i also want a Dutta.......jo mere chehre ko nahi meri personallity ko dekhe........😳

Yup , u said it Swati. What a mindblowing love that was......... Dutta's love is so pure, out of this world.  No real person can be like that but then thats why its fiction not real πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Welcome to the forum and pls do keep posting. We all love to talk abt the show as much as we can 😳. Would love to read ur view points too 😳.

Today I personally feel that Nakku has BETAYED Dutta finally. This was the moment she shouldve told him the truth,  God presented her with an awesome oppurtunity and what does she do instead? Stand mum and let the moment pass by silently. This will come back to her haunting ........thats for sure.

Ahhhh thanks for the welcome😳. I also agree with your above opinion. I just wish she quickly tells the truth as i dont seriously want Kala to find out before Dutta. I just hope CVs dont choose this track, as this is predictable and the CVs have so far been unpredictable😊