Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Okay, just had another thought.  It may not be this way in India, but here in the states, little boys act ridiculous around little girls.  When they start to be attracted to girls, they don't know what to do, so they punch, shove and they mock the girls.  They don't know how to act around girls, so they do the same things to girls that they would do the their guy friends - punch, shove and mock.  (It's a guy thing we girls will never understand.Smile

In his immaturity (remember, education and maturity are two completely different animals) he's doing the only thing he knows how to do.  He's punching, shoving and mocking Gopi. Sometimes literally and sometimes figuratively.  He's a boy and any of us who have been around the block a time or two realize that boys don't often handle their emotions very well. To say the least.

Some of you may say, "Well, he was in love with Anita."  Yeah, so?  This Gopi girl has thrown him for a loop!  He's not supposed to be attracted to her, but he is.  He doesn't like uneducated, illiterate girls, but this one is different.  He doesn't want to see her, because he doesn't want any kind of feeling to be stirred up in him.  If she's out of sight, he doesn't have to think about her.

Okay, I need to get a grip.  This is a tv show for crying out loud!  Oh well, it's fun to try and analyze everything. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham is fighting himself (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I love my blackberry now that I have figured out how to get IF on it.

Sadhli, you're too funny not only have you used a sport analogy but a criket one at that...you are in a funny mood!

Good one dude!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
the thing is I love watching Sports n Cricket is my life just as watching TV shows. I m kindg Eat Cricket, Sleep Cricket, So i loved to Compare n Analyze my two fav Pastimes together. Dont ask abt mood m just recaling the scene gopi cleaning laptop, puting it to get dry n Aham's face just cnt stop laughing.

So u are on the way bk to home, u must hv njoyed outing with family isnt it. N m sure u'l njoy the epi in the same way.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Tammie, I was thinking the exact same thing when I started this thread. That he is reacting very immaturely to his feelings for Gopi who he thinks is unworthy of himself! You have hit the nail on the head with your discription. In my experience in India the boys are even more inequiped to handle their feelings because dating is not normal and accepted. So they never learn to adjust as they have very limited experience with women. For most marriage is their first real relationship. So you have really got it right here.

Sorry if there are spelling errors. Hard to see what I am typing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
good point both tam n shelly. I cnt add anything sorry.
Just reading ur views.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
We had a lot of fun. My brother in law and sis in law met us there with their families. And the kids love being together. My boys love staying in hotels and travelling. I don't like to drive long distances so poor hubby gets to drive all the way. I can't fall asleep because that bothers him. So I was bored until I figured out the bb. Thanks for keeping me company.

Good to know about your love of criket. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
thats gr8, u had fun.
M also feeling lonely nd bored as alone in office, no one to talk, bt nw happy to see u n tam online.
Wts bb?

Ya cricket is my love n passion.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thats gr8, u had fun.
M also feeling lonely nd bored as alone in office, no one to talk, bt nw happy to see u n tam online.
Wts bb?

Ya cricket is my love n passion.

BB = Blackberry phone.

Still at work? I finally made it home. I love going to be after chatting here and waking up to a new episode and update! Don't mind getting up early anymore, although I've been late to work quite a few times. Embarrassed Good thing I'm the boss. LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top