Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the thing is I love watching Sports n Cricket is my life just as watching TV shows. I m kindg Eat Cricket, Sleep Cricket, So i loved to Compare n Analyze my two fav Pastimes together. Dont ask abt mood m just recaling the scene gopi cleaning laptop, puting it to get dry n Aham's face just cnt stop laughing.

So u are on the way bk to home, u must hv njoyed outing with family isnt it. N m sure u'l njoy the epi in the same way.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tammie, I was thinking the exact same thing when I started this thread. That he is reacting very immaturely to his feelings for Gopi who he thinks is unworthy of himself! You have hit the nail on the head with your discription. In my experience in India the boys are even more inequiped to handle their feelings because dating is not normal and accepted. So they never learn to adjust as they have very limited experience with women. For most marriage is their first real relationship. So you have really got it right here.

Sorry if there are spelling errors. Hard to see what I am typing.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
good point both tam n shelly. I cnt add anything sorry.
Just reading ur views.
ShellJA thumbnail
We had a lot of fun. My brother in law and sis in law met us there with their families. And the kids love being together. My boys love staying in hotels and travelling. I don't like to drive long distances so poor hubby gets to drive all the way. I can't fall asleep because that bothers him. So I was bored until I figured out the bb. Thanks for keeping me company.

Good to know about your love of criket. :)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thats gr8, u had fun.
M also feeling lonely nd bored as alone in office, no one to talk, bt nw happy to see u n tam online.
Wts bb?

Ya cricket is my love n passion.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

thats gr8, u had fun.
M also feeling lonely nd bored as alone in office, no one to talk, bt nw happy to see u n tam online.
Wts bb?

Ya cricket is my love n passion.

BB = Blackberry phone.

Still at work? I finally made it home. I love going to be after chatting here and waking up to a new episode and update! Don't mind getting up early anymore, although I've been late to work quite a few times. 😳 Good thing I'm the boss. 😆 😆 😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail
ya m at work coz this week different timings. 6am to 3.30 pm, no nite shifts.
So ofc just started 4 me.
ShellJA thumbnail
Ok I am home!!! The boys are settled down for the evening. Not sure what the hubby is doing... out and about the house somewhere! Not happy with the BB (blackberry) As we got closer to home I couldn't get internet access. Oh well home now..It's 10 after twelve I think I can watch the epi!!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
I'l be w8ing ur analysis on the epi shelly.
ShellJA thumbnail
I must say...like the naive simpleton Gopi my heart stopped when Aham came over to Gopi and started saying all the nice things. Like the pathetic fool I probably had the same look on my face. He looked absolutely magnificent in the that scene. What a perfect specimen of manhood.

The look on his face was priceless when he saw the laptop hanging on the clothesline with all the saris that were washed and hung to dry!!! I thought he was going to start crying again.

I standby my assessment of Aham's growing feelings for Gopi. He is being deliberately mean and nasty to her. The only explanation is that he is fighting a war within himself and the only way he knows how to deal with it is with aggression! Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago