Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by npk21

Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back..Thumbs UpParty..

ClapApprove
Approve

mwaah mwaah mwaaah....thanks for the support !!!! Wink

ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

<font color="#990000">aunty.</font>..dont get shocked...sirf flying kisses send kiya....for first time supporting my views!!!lolz!!

i m yr aunty..how sweet...waise u too look like an uncle..hi uncle

haila!! i'm sorry...but in an introduction thread of this forum i saw there are 90% married women....aur hum bichare sirf 19 year ke hein....so i do call everyone aunty here...koi baat nahi forum mein flirt karney ke liye aunty hee sahi...lolz!!!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh 2 pal...Veer aur Iccha (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
sorry dear npk ji i m not married n there r many unmarried 20 + gals here...most  r 22, 23, 24 , 25...i m of tht grp....waisy u do not look 19 yr old in yr dp is it u or ur brotherLOL

anyways its beter we stick to the topic...chit chat u can do with gals on chat clubs of IF

tiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged

sorry dear npk ji i m not married n there r many unmarried 20 + gals here...most r 22, 23, 24 , 25...i m of tht grp....waisy u do not look 19 yr old in yr dp is it u or ur brotherLOL

anyways its beter we stick to the topic...chit chat u can do with gals on chat clubs of IF

arey its me....u wont believe but when vansh entered uttaran i was really shocked with those stunning beard looks...and for the first time in my life i growed beard for a month....so this is that pic...lolz....is there chat club in IF?

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top