Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=divy609]It was just toooo Good......Veer's expressions were like "Ohhhh Yaar you need not tell me sorry "

Guys and Gals know what Veer-Ichcha friendship , for the first time , started with a sorry(In fact a dozen sorries LOL ,remember Embarrassed ) and now again......It's the beginning of a friendship which will again transform Big smile

SBBB:::Jogi slaps Taps Party Party HARD ONE!!!![/QUOTE]

what a beautiful news given to my ears...uff too beautiful news...it was an impending one.....ClapClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tappu getting slapped from her father is a beautiful scene to watch.....don't miss it guys....we can celebrate...more slaps are to be given from mai...ichcha...veer...divya...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh 2 pal...Veer aur Iccha (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Yeessss Mages Plzzzz Don't miss tomorrow's episode All those who don't watch also Watch it It's gonna be one of the Best episodes of Uttaran and for which we have been waiting for ages Day Dreaming

shyamstiny15

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Yeessss Mages Plzzzz Don't miss tomorrow's episode All those who don't watch also Watch it It's gonna be one of the Best episodes of Uttaran and for which we have been waiting for ages Day Dreaming

you know what yaar....i think i want to watch tomorrow's episode.....i want to see the devil getting exposed and clapping my hands hard...i want to enjoy the slap that will be given on her face...i want to enjoy veer pushing her neck out of the house.....i want to see jogi disown his daughter....i want to see veer wiping of the sindoor from her forehead and breaking her mangalsutra....i want to see B-Toon breaking ties from their adarsh bahu....i want to see ichcha giving punishment to the devil for killing her husband....i want to see the devil suffer tomorrow....i want to see nani's face when all this happenings occurs on her naani si jaan tapasya

i think i want to watch all the happiness happening tomorrow...i am going to watch it yaar....

its been ages waiting....at last the dream come true

divy609tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npk21

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back..Thumbs UpParty..

ClapApprove
Approve

mwaah mwaah mwaaah....thanks for the support !!!! Wink

ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

you know what yaar....i think i want to watch tomorrow's episode.....i want to see the devil getting exposed and clapping my hands hard...i want to enjoy the slap that will be given on her face...i want to enjoy veer pushing her neck out of the house.....i want to see jogi disown his daughter....i want to see veer wiping of the sindoor from her forehead and breaking her mangalsutra....i want to see B-Toon breaking ties from their adarsh bahu....i want to see ichcha giving punishment to the devil for killing her husband....i want to see the devil suffer tomorrow....i want to see nani's face when all this happenings occurs on her naani si jaan tapasya

i think i want to watch all the happiness happening tomorrow...i am going to watch it yaar....

ha yaar waiting 4 tht divine episode....ufff al tht torture they hav done to us........bass dil khush ho jayegaa

cjs369tiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back..Thumbs UpParty..

ClapApprove
Approve

ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

aunty...dont get shocked...sirf flying kisses send kiya....for first time supporting my views!!!lolz!!

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Wah!!

ClapApprove
Approve

ShockedShockedShocked
Shocked

aunty...dont get shocked...sirf flying kisses send kiya....for first time supporting my views!!!lolz!!

i m yr aunty..how sweet...waise u too look like an uncle..hi uncle

shyamstiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

ha yaar waiting 4 tht divine episode....ufff al tht torture they hav done to us........bass dil khush ho jayegaa

aru awaiting this episode sooo eagerly.... I hope they show the slap in ekta style...u know three times.Wink..lol...LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by cjs369 - 20 August 2010 at 4:36am

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top