Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by npk21

it was nice to hear that ichcha has realised and apologise to veer for a misunderstanding......at last the blame game has ended up

hope they re unite sooooon!!!

i am a die-hardVanCha fan....but since vansh passed away....i am all there to support Veer-Ichcha union and their fans...but too bad i won't be watching at all...what matters me the most is devil's suffering and ichcha's happiness....its been overdue now....

even i was vancha fan....but cv's badly mocked vansh's character in uttaran...and hence i started hating that pair...btw why ur not goin to watch these upcomin episodes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh 2 pal...Veer aur Iccha (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

it was nice to hear that ichcha has realised and apologise to veer for a misunderstanding......at last the blame game has ended up

i am a die-hardVanCha fan....but since vansh passed away....i am all there to support Veer-Ichcha union and their fans...but too bad i won't be watching at all...what matters me the most is devil's suffering and ichcha's happiness....its been overdue now....

even i was vancha fan....but cv's badly mocked vansh's character in uttaran...and hence i started hating that pair...btw why ur not goin to watch these upcomin episodes?

not interested yaar...after rohit's exit....i don't have the heart to watch at all....even by reading it i can say its really boring without rohit...the screen presence rohit had...no other actors have in uttaran
i never liked veer-ichcha...above that the devil's plotting...schemeing will never end....
the same torture...the whole show back to square 1....i had tolerated enough for 1 year 8months...i am not in the mood to take all that again.....at that time vansh was there to make me glue...now he is not there also...not interested at all

tiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>i am a die-hardVanCha fan....but since vansh passed away....i am all there to support Veer-Ichcha union and their fans...but too bad i won't be watching at all...what matters me the most is devil's suffering and ichcha's happiness....its been overdue now....

not interested yaar...after rohit's exit....i don't have the heart to watch at all....even by reading it i can say its really boring without rohit...the screen presence rohit had...no other actors have in uttaran

i never liked veer-ichcha...above that the devil's plotting...schemeing will never end....

the same torture...the whole show back to square 1....i had tolerated enough for 1 year 8months...i am not in the mood to take all that again.....at that time vansh was there to make me glue...now he is not there also...not interested at all

but veer is also supoosed to be an great actor with great acting skills...and waise bhi vansh was introduced just to drag the story....at the end the leading actor and actress are veer and iccha....so they will foucs a lot on them in the end...and believe me or not....vansh's love towards iccha cud be seen in his dialogues...but veers love cud be seen in his eyes and expressions....vansh prefers more on dialogues and veer prefers lot on expressions....so both have an great "hukkum wala ekka" in there talent!!! Even though if u dont love veer iccha jodi...then atleast watch uttaran to see devil gettin punished...afterall u have beared a lot from tapasya's side from 1 year....now its high time to clap and laugh on devil gettin punishment!!! So enjoy and have fun...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>i am a die-hardVanCha fan....but since vansh passed away....i am all there to support Veer-Ichcha union and their fans...but too bad i won't be watching at all...what matters me the most is devil's suffering and ichcha's happiness....its been overdue now....

but veer is also supoosed to be an great actor with great acting skills...and waise bhi vansh was introduced just to drag the story....at the end the leading actor and actress are veer and iccha....so they will foucs a lot on them in the end...and believe me or not....vansh's love towards iccha cud be seen in his dialogues...but veers love cud be seen in his eyes and expressions....vansh prefers more on dialogues and veer prefers lot on expressions....so both have an great "hukkum wala ekka" in there talent!!! Even though if u dont love veer iccha jodi...then atleast watch uttaran to see devil gettin punished...afterall u have beared a lot from tapasya's side from 1 year....now its high time to clap and laugh on devil gettin punishment!!! So enjoy and have fun...

to be honest i never like veer also....such a bored character....i love characters with shades...i don't like mahaan atma type characters....sometimes veer sacrifices looks fake for me....and about expression......well he is a good actor but his expressions is not that great for me....

vansh yes his character had more of dialogues....but then vansh portrayed both dialogues and expression....his eyes speaks more than dialogues though yes he has lots of dialogues....his eyes portrays all emotions....anger...hurt..pain...love...passion...confusion.....there is so much volumes in his eyes......

i don't believe in main leads in this damn show...because this show main leads is not veer-ichcha...but veer-tapasya.....its more of love-hate story of veer-tapasya than veer-ichcha....and also although ichcha was in love with veer....but she was never passionate about veer and all...it was all same feelings.....she did not show such feelings which other female lead characters of other shows portrayed for their love.......and veer-ichcha story was never a romantic one at all...even if they are main leads though the show concept is more of other things....there should be also emotions of true love....a bonding...but there is none in this show....its more on ichcha-tappu and veer-tapasya rather than ichcha-veer...care and concern also happens between 2 friends...i don't see veer-ichcha as main leads...they are normal characters only....

main leads should be like

Angad-Kripa
Prem-Heer
Anurag-Prerna
Anurag Ganguly-Taani
Alekh-Sadhna
Ranveer-Ragini
Anmol-Ragini
Armaan-Jaissi
Dev-Kaajal
Manav-Archana
Jai-Bani
Krishna-Pratigya
Milind-Prachi
Karan-Nandini
Kavya-Anjali
Sujal(rajeev)-Kashish
Shiv-Gauri

and others...they more on main leads...true love...true passion.....veer-ichcha for me doesn't come into this list at all.......

and also i never saw chemistry between veer-ichcha

as for vansh not being the lead...i am sorry yaar...veer-vansh both are leads of the show....as both characters were already decided even before the showed started.....veer-vansh-ichcha-tapasya all 4 are leads in the show...i read in one article....they killed vansh because of their hunger for trps thats it....

sorry yaar it was my POV....

Edited by Mages - 20 August 2010 at 2:26am

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back..Thumbs UpParty..

ClapApprove
Approve

tiny15

ashleshad

Groupbie

ashleshad

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Very well said.He is doing his best to bring Tapasya to justice and bring peace in Ichcha's life

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
It was just toooo Good......Veer's expressions were like "Ohhhh Yaar you need not tell me sorry "

Guys and Gals know what Veer-Ichcha friendship , for the first time , started with a sorry(In fact a dozen sorries LOL ,remember Embarrassed ) and now again......It's the beginning of a friendship which will again transform Big smile

SBBB:::Jogi slaps Taps Party Party HARD ONE!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back..Thumbs UpParty..

ClapApprove
Approve

mwaah mwaah mwaaah....thanks for the support !!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top