Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

npk21

npk21

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Wah!!
I was in heaven when i saw todays episode....where iccha was talking with veer on phone....iccha with her teary eyes, innocent look, shy nature and veer with an unusual smile....the compressed hapinnes in his heart after talking with iccha....whoa whoa whoa!!!!

Kuch bhi kaho...pehla pyaar pehla pyaar hota hein....aur judai ke baad wapas milney ki ummid dikhey to.....hai rabba...maar dala!!!

Common Veer...plz do not disappoint now....khoya hua pyaar wapas mile na mile....lekin khoye hue pyaar ko insaaf dilaney ka mauka mil raha hein.....fight back....

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhirsmarikalove-Trinity-Pina11coladaAbhiAniGreenbearIisBlisspayel_roydivy609nb.nehaarunima_LUITcjs369_Invincible_shyamstiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woh 2 pal...Veer aur Iccha" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smarikalove

Groupbie

smarikalove

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
even im waiting 4 that day
veer is such a sweetheart he deserves some happiness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

O god... yesterday was such a joyful occasion ...where Ichcha atlast (high time) realised that she had done so much injustice to veer... and there was that heartfelt regret.... n the courage to call up n ask forgiveness.... I love this girl for that...Smile

Loved the making up conversation between VeeCha... oh they are so cute together....

and if they are planning to get them together... and if it is not something permanent as we already know about Taps pregnancy track...... I dont think Veer will be able to take this separation from Ichcha the third time....OuchBroken Heart

Edited by cjs369 - 19 August 2010 at 11:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smarikaloveIisBlissdivy609shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Yes it was quite a good scene  Finally ichcha accepted she was wrong to blame Veer

Edited by shyams - 19 August 2010 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Yes it was quite a good scene  Finally ichcha accepted she was wrong to blame Veer
yeah..... its nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissshyamstiny15

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
it was nice to hear that ichcha has realised and apologise to veer for a misunderstanding......at last the blame game has ended up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

npk21

npk21

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

it was nice to hear that ichcha has realised and apologise to veer for a misunderstanding......at last the blame game has ended up

hope they re unite sooooon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBliss

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npk21

Originally posted by Mages

hope they re unite sooooon!!!

i am a die-hard VanCha fan....but since vansh passed away....i am all there to support Veer-Ichcha union and their fans...but too bad i won't be watching at all...what matters me the most is devil's suffering and ichcha's happiness....its been overdue now....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissdivy609tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top