Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet should stop showing that she is Jealous... - Page 3

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sosweetsumi

i totally she should totally shut up and don't show any of the effect
maan will surely go super pissed and result an ultra passionate scene with maaneet.
bye sumi

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with you definetly if it were a real life scenario then u would act as if you dont care.. but i personally wouldnt want him to go far away from me so this scenario wud not even exist ...lol:P😆 nevertheless if it was then i wud make him jealous as well... TIT FOR TAT dont u think so... n its always great when guys surrender first.... that luks and even sounds and even feels really sweet😆
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Premeena-

i agree with you definetly if it were a real life scenario then u would act as if you dont care.. but i personally wouldnt want him to go far away from me so this scenario wud not even exist ...lol:P😆 nevertheless if it was then i wud make him jealous as well... TIT FOR TAT dont u think so... n its always great when guys surrender first.... that luks and even sounds and even feels really sweet😆

This i agree😉
eshasrk thumbnail

It should not be so obvious that Geet is jealous, coz Maan will use this to his full advantage. A little jealousy is fine, but not over the top also..........I feel it would go against Geet's nature.

Besides Geet shouldn't act over jealous, coz she still has her past to deal with and share that with Maan.............Maan is doing all this because he's so unaware of Geet's past and I'm afraid that her past is gonna hit him real hard once he's confronted with it...........maybe this is the reason why I don't prefer Geet to go over the top with her jealousy act.........., coz once the truth is out I don't want Maan to start blaming her for having played with his emotion or whatever crap.........

If Geet won't react too much, Maan will get more confused and confront her and then she can share her feelings & past with him...... 
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont agree at all......I think geet should show that she is jelous and that the current fiasco does affect her.....dat way maan will be certain dat geet does have strong feelings for him.......this will then drive maan to a certain point to make her admit her feelings by hatching another plan..........as he is already getting reaping results from his current plan by suceeding in making her jelous........
Hope it makes sense....😊
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dilmilgaye-kash

I dont agree at all......I think geet should show that she is jelous and that the current fiasco does affect her.....dat way maan will be certain dat geet does have strong feelings for him.......this will then drive maan to a certain point to make her admit her feelings by hatching another plan..........as he is already getting reaping results from his current plan by suceeding in making her jelous........

Hope it makes sense....😊

It does make sense but i still feel Geet should stop showing her jealous and make it way too obvious😊