Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode!!
Krishna n Pratigya were soooooo adorable!! Arhaan needs new units discovered to measure his acting skills...or some new adjectives!!

Of all Arushi track coming up is disappointing me...as she herself is a piece of bore to me...and wat will ahppen of her love track na ll.. God save

Like u said... am concerned about The lead couple's screen space...they are lovely and just were getting more n more adorable....here come smth thats gonna bore us for sure...
I cannot imagine the chemistry of Aman n Arushi no where near that of Krishna n Pratigya..they arr just so lveoly to be put in words!! and top of that this will lessen the footage of the couple also...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

over all the episode was ok..the eyelock was more intense than we saw in SBS otoday!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Flabbergasting Friday (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i really dont give 2 hoots about arushi......i so want this girl to find someone who treats her like adarsh treats komal....then i would like to see how she reacts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexiestReD

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Just watched the episode!!
Krishna n Pratigya were soooooo adorable!! Arhaan needs new units discovered to measure his acting skills...or some new adjectives!!

Of all Arushi track coming up is disappointing me...as she herself is a piece of bore to me...and wat will ahppen of her love track na ll.. God save

Like u said... am concerned about The lead couple's screen space...they are lovely and just were getting more n more adorable....here come smth thats gonna bore us for sure...
I cannot imagine the chemistry of Aman n Arushi no where near that of Krishna n Pratigya..they arr just so lveoly to be put in words!! and top of that this will lessen the footage of the couple also...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

over all the episode was ok..the eyelock was more intense than we saw in SBS otoday!!

Ok...going off the topic...but is the profile picture containing you and your baby...if it is then it's really cute!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...sorry couldn't resist to say it EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Now coming to the show....I agree that the arushi track can be a bit boring....but if we ask the cvs to concentrate too much on kriya, then they would be tempted to mess with them with unwanted things like misunderstandings and separation, which I don't want!!Ouch...As long as they give us sufficient amount of kriya scenes in each episode and their relationship moving forwardEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....I don't mind to move the story forward Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@SaacheeSyna..(I know Tanthya calls you Pooja)

Thanks!! that was sweet of you!! and btw there was nothing to be sorry in it!! :-)

Regarding Arushi's track what I mean...whatever other tracks you proceed that will involve Krishna n his wife in it but this Arushi thing will be a whole new topic which mite comepltely devoid us of the lead couple for at least a few episodes... :-(
this is smth compeltley unaccceptable!!

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
it can be angad..who knows..didnt some1 say hes not dead..n hes is comin back..see they shwed every1 happy 2day which is unlikely in a tv show...something worng must happen...or it wont be complete...the show must go on...hahahahah cud be shakti too...yuck...

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

@SaacheeSyna..(I know Tanthya calls you Pooja)

Thanks!! that was sweet of you!! and btw there was nothing to be sorry in it!! :-)

Regarding Arushi's track what I mean...whatever other tracks you proceed that will involve Krishna n his wife in it but this Arushi thing will be a whole new topic which mite comepltely devoid us of the lead couple for at least a few episodes... :-(
this is smth compeltley unaccceptable!!

And you can call me Pooja as well!! Big smileBig smile
I know the Arushi love track may have the tendency to take the screen space of kriyaOuchConfused

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
obviously its aman. He has come to demand his fee ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_jaani....Poojie....

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox