Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

The parallel track has started....gr8!! Arhaan n Pooja will ahve a weel-deserving break  now!!

BTW dint watch the episode yet will get abck

The parallel track has started, just when Kriya was getting interesting with whole Thakur's against Pratigya....

Mathur has come...next Mathur's family will come..wonder how much footage they will eat up

As long as there is sufficient kriya scenes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I am fine with the story moving forward!!.....That's why I am thinking the new family (if introduced) might have some touch with the thakurs...so that we don't have so many parallel stories running together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblegees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Flabbergasting Friday (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
No no not Angad or Shakti - definitely a "raees hero" type car - or maybe "raees hero's mother or father" type car.
So happy they're bringing up a new track - which means they're less inclined to drastically mess with Kriya except take it to the next logical step ie C of M.Embarrassed

Frequently, creatives of soaps go on focussing on the lead couple to such an extent that they then either have to DRAG the story to extract more masala or ruin it by adding stupid unnatural twists that quite lose out on the RIGHT TIME for an action and reaction.
Frankly Kriya is too dear to me - after C of M, I'd rather they shared screen space with a forthcoming track, or even put on a nice simmer with lovely romance happening in the B/G than have them in the forefront with misunderstandings, separations and bad things. Let them be happy for a while Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Pratigya will surely never run out of battles to fight - only let Krishna be on her side. That's what I really want Embarrassed - not just by her side when the serial is winding up but on her side during it.
Ka kehte ho?
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesnisha2010....Poojie....

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No no not Angad or Shakti - definitely a "raees hero" type car - or maybe "raees hero's mother or father" type car.
So happy they're bringing up a new track - which means they're less inclined to drastically mess with Kriya except take it to the next logical step ie C of M.Embarrassed

Frequently, creatives of soaps go on focussing on the lead couple to such an extent that they then either have to DRAG the story to extract more masala or ruin it by adding stupid unnatural twists that quite lose out on the RIGHT TIME for an action and reaction.
Frankly Kriya is too dear to me - after C of M, I'd rather they shared screen space with a forthcoming track, or even put on a nice simmer with lovely romance happening in the B/G than have them in the forefront with misunderstandings, separations and bad things. Let them be happy for a while Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Pratigya will surely never run out of battles to fight - only let Krishna be on her side. That's what I really want Embarrassed - not just by her side when the serial is winding up but on her side during it.
Ka kehte ho?
Bubble

</font>

mwahxx.................. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. I want them to show Krishna supporting Prats eventually showing his parents her importance in his life though I doubt if they will ever understand but as long as Krishna is with prats I don't care what the Tachurs have planned Embarrassed

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 August 2010 at 12:23pm

....Poojie....

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. Embarrassed

biniya........congos no memory loss................. Hug

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

[QUOTE=Binny1247] Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. Embarrassed

biniya........congos no memory loss................. Hug[

/QUOTE] Nishiya congrats to you to  for that and the eye lock Hug

nisha2010

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nisha2010

[QUOTE=Binny1247] Thanks for the pre cap

biniya........congos no memory loss................. Hug[

/QUOTE] Nishiya congrats to you to for that and the eye lock Hug

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed

...Binny...

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. I want them to show Krishna supporting Prats eventually showing his parents her importance in his life though I doubt if they will ever understand but as long as Krishna is with prats I don't care what the Tachurs have planned Embarrassed

Totally agree with you HugHug

...Binny...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top