IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by xmuqix

aman mathur....i hope so
cant be shakti...hopefully not anywayz
thanks for the desciption

If Aman  Mathur is back..that means a case is going to come up..Ab kaunsi case hogi...

Welcome, XX

This time not a legal case but a love caseWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Flabbergasting Friday (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

tanthya what if it is angad................ ROFL ROFL
------------------------------------hey nisha -you never kno he may have hit a big fortune down the hill of  juicy  to get a car like that-- while the sucksenas were sucking our brainsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lols no LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL arushi will not sit in his car---has to be aman or your favorite doctorwaa ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

The parallel track has started....gr8!! Arhaan n Pooja will ahve a weel-deserving break  now!!

BTW dint watch the episode yet will get abck

The parallel track has started, just when Kriya was getting interesting with whole Thakur's against Pratigya....

Mathur has come...next Mathur's family will come..wonder how much footage they will eat up

Edited by tanthya - 19 August 2010 at 12:04pm

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the precap info...

I don't want any Aarushi track, too much time away from Kriya........Cry

Ok as to who's in the car?.....my guess is ANGAD!.......back from the dead, now driving a car...perhaps kidnapping Aarushi?!...Wink

ANGAD!?!?....I am sure there would have been some news regarding it!!....well if it is him...and he kidnaps aarushi...I am sure there is the lawyer to look after himLOLLOL

Do you mean a lawyer after him?LOL....we've seen the brillant Aman in action so I would say Angad has no worries....

what is worrying is two men after Aarushi - Angad and Aman.........just noticed the alliterations!...I wonder if that was deliberate...AAA.....are they trying to give us a clue?!LOLLOL

Hahahaha...I know Aman was a complete fiasco in the court room.LOLLOL....Well as to arushi...I don't care as to who she is paired with ....as long as she doesn't chip in her advice on kriya relationship LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYREDDreamygal301

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

[QUOTE=nisha2010] tanthya what if it is angad................ ROFL ROFL
------------------------------------hey nisha -you never kno he may have hit a big fortune down the hill of juicy to get a car like that-- while the sucksenas were sucking our brainsROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lols no LOL arushi will not sit in his car---has to be aman or your favorite doctorwaa Clap
[/QUOTE

i hate them both.........cv's take them back,..................my demend............... ROFL ROFL ROFL

gees

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

aman mathur....i hope so

If Aman  Mathur is back..that means a case is going to come up..Ab kaunsi case hogi...

Welcome, XX

will he get a tee printed with Aarushi's face ...LOL..only then we will accept him as jiju ....or he will be Amanwa for us .......Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesMERARAI....Poojie....

Sabu0211

Sabu0211

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i think  the doctor is back either him or aman matur  

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

aman mathur....i hope so

Welcome, XX

will he get a tee printed with Aarushi's face ...LOL..only then we will accept him as jiju ....or he will be Amanwa for us .......Smile

I don't think there will be any competition against krishna dewanapan!!...so he will always be Amanwa!!...actually I looking forward to krishna-aman nok jhokhLOLLOL...that would be fun to watchLOLLOL

gees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top