Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap info...

I don't want any Aarushi track, too much time away from Kriya........Cry

Ok as to who's in the car?.....my guess is ANGAD!.......back from the dead, now driving a car...perhaps kidnapping Aarushi?!...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesSexiestReD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Flabbergasting Friday (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks!!...seems like Aman Mathur!!...lawyer wa is coming to makhan maroo his future wifeLOL

Pooja,

Welcome Smile

but when did he have a car ??

He is supposed to belong to a rich family!!..Check out the TB article of when Piyush was introduced!!...Here's the paragraph from it:

A Little Birdie tells us that, "Piyush enters as the parallel lead in the show and will have a long running role. While Pratigya is looking for a lawyer she bumps into Amit who, is dominating yet positive character. He belongs to a rich family and in due course of time his family will also be introduced. This guy enters as a positive character but there's a possibility of a twist here."

I have highlighted the interesting bit....what if his family has a history with the thakurs!!Ermm
ha ha both the sisters will shake the daylight out of the thakur niwas with ghanti dadi shaking the bell rigorously in agreement wid themROFLROFL

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks!!...seems like Aman Mathur!!...lawyer wa is coming to makhan maroo his future wifeLOL

Pooja,

Welcome Smile

but when did he have a car ??

He is supposed to belong to a rich family!!..Check out the TB article of when Piyush was introduced!!...Here's the paragraph from it:

A Little Birdie tells us that, "Piyush enters as the parallel lead in the show and will have a long running role. While Pratigya is looking for a lawyer she bumps into Amit who, is dominating yet positive character. He belongs to a rich family and in due course of time his family will also be introduced. This guy enters as a positive character but there's a possibility of a twist here."

I have highlighted the interesting bit....what if his family has a history with the thakurs!!Ermm
ha ha both the sisters will shake the daylight out of the thakur niwas with ghanti dadi shaking the bell rigorously in agreement wid themROFLROFL

SS would be thinking yeh kis parivaar mein jaake rishta jodh diya baba neinROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
tanthya what if it is angad................ ROFL ROFL

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Ok as to who's in the car?.....my guess is ANGAD!.......back from the dead, now driving a car...perhaps kidnapping Aarushi?!...Wink

ANGAD!?!?....I am sure there would have been some news regarding it!!....well if it is him...and he kidnaps aarushi...I am sure there is the lawyer to look after himLOLLOL

gees

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

tanthya what if it is angad................ ROFL ROFL

Not possible ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesnisha2010

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

aman mathur....i hope so
cant be shakti...hopefully not anywayz
thanks for the desciption

If Aman  Mathur is back..that means a case is going to come up..Ab kaunsi case hogi...

Welcome, XX

merijaan09

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

ANGAD!?!?....I am sure there would have been some news regarding it!!....well if it is him...and he kidnaps aarushi...I am sure there is the lawyer to look after himLOLLOL

Do you mean a lawyer after him?LOL....we've seen the brillant Aman in action so I would say Angad has no worries....

what is worrying is two men after Aarushi - Angad and Aman.........just noticed the alliterations!...I wonder if that was deliberate...AAA.....are they trying to give us a clue?!LOLLOL

gees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top