Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

------------------------------------hey nisha -you never kno he may have hit a big fortune down the hill of juicy to get a car like that-- while the sucksenas were sucking our brains🀣!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lols no πŸ˜† arushi will not sit in his car---has to be aman or your favorite doctorwaa πŸ‘
[/QUOTE

i hate them both.........cv's take them back,..................my demend............... 🀣 🀣 🀣

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

This time not a legal case but a love caseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

will he get a tee printed with Aarushi's face ...πŸ˜†..only then we will accept him as jiju ....or he will be Amanwa for us .......😊
Sabu0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think  the doctor is back either him or aman matur  
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

will he get a tee printed with Aarushi's face ...πŸ˜†..only then we will accept him as jiju ....or he will be Amanwa for us .......😊

I don't think there will be any competition against krishna dewanapan!!...so he will always be Amanwa!!...actually I looking forward to krishna-aman nok jhokhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that would be fun to watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

The parallel track has started, just when Kriya was getting interesting with whole Thakur's against Pratigya....

Mathur has come...next Mathur's family will come..wonder how much footage they will eat up

As long as there is sufficient kriya scenes 😳😳...I am fine with the story moving forward!!.....That's why I am thinking the new family (if introduced) might have some touch with the thakurs...so that we don't have so many parallel stories running together
soapbubble thumbnail
No no not Angad or Shakti - definitely a "raees hero" type car - or maybe "raees hero's mother or father" type car.
So happy they're bringing up a new track - which means they're less inclined to drastically mess with Kriya except take it to the next logical step ie C of M.😳

Frequently, creatives of soaps go on focussing on the lead couple to such an extent that they then either have to DRAG the story to extract more masala or ruin it by adding stupid unnatural twists that quite lose out on the RIGHT TIME for an action and reaction.
Frankly Kriya is too dear to me - after C of M, I'd rather they shared screen space with a forthcoming track, or even put on a nice simmer with lovely romance happening in the B/G than have them in the forefront with misunderstandings, separations and bad things. Let them be happy for a while 😍😍😍
Pratigya will surely never run out of battles to fight - only let Krishna be on her side. That's what I really want 😳 - not just by her side when the serial is winding up but on her side during it.
Ka kehte ho?
Bubble

nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

<font color="#330066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No no not Angad or Shakti - definitely a "raees hero" type car - or maybe "raees hero's mother or father" type car.
So happy they're bringing up a new track - which means they're less inclined to drastically mess with Kriya except take it to the next logical step ie C of M.😳

Frequently, creatives of soaps go on focussing on the lead couple to such an extent that they then either have to DRAG the story to extract more masala or ruin it by adding stupid unnatural twists that quite lose out on the RIGHT TIME for an action and reaction.
Frankly Kriya is too dear to me - after C of M, I'd rather they shared screen space with a forthcoming track, or even put on a nice simmer with lovely romance happening in the B/G than have them in the forefront with misunderstandings, separations and bad things. Let them be happy for a while 😍😍😍
Pratigya will surely never run out of battles to fight - only let Krishna be on her side. That's what I really want 😳 - not just by her side when the serial is winding up but on her side during it.
Ka kehte ho?
Bubble

</font>

mwahxx.................. πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. I want them to show Krishna supporting Prats eventually showing his parents her importance in his life though I doubt if they will ever understand but as long as Krishna is with prats I don't care what the Tachurs have planned 😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
nisha2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanks for the pre cap

I guess it's time for Arushi's love track it's definitely Aman mathur in that car he is supposed to belong to a rich family and anyways it's about time he was introduced the viewers were beginning to doubt if he would ever return. I have no problem with this new track as long as they don't over look Kriya and show them getting closer to one another. 😳

biniya........congos no memory loss................. πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nisha2010

biniya........congos no memory loss................. πŸ€—[

/QUOTE] Nishiya congrats to you to  for that and the eye lock πŸ€—