Binny's acting needs improvement [note p.12] - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

I think its tooo harsh to say Binny's acting is horrible ....... This is her first show .. we need to give her some time to get used to the new medium ...

For a newcomer .. she's done a great job !!

She is like a breath of fresh air ... sweet and gentle ...

I think she & Iqbal have what it takes to be an awesome on-screen jodi .... In the few scenes shown they share an awesome chemistry as Rudr-Gauri ...

I'm sure she'll get better as days go by !
Ofcourse we should give her more time to improve her acting skills. But some how I dont think their chemistry will match.

As the manny of you said, Iqbal looks much more mature then her. Additi match Iqbal in chemistry, age and acting skills.

So I was wondering how much time shud she be given like 2 months???
I found her really un impressive , her acting skills are weak..She's a new comer I agree, but if she can't act well means she isnt talented.
Is this the right tyme to judge Binny 😕 ?
Guys We Didnt See Enough of her yet So Please  do not judge any1 like tht !
im her fan
n im aditi;s fan too buh to be honest at startin even Aditis Actin in KDMHMD was not tht good buh in few epis she started being amazin !!
So please Guys I think we Should Keep Our Comments About Binny or Rudr/Gauri Chemistry For later as we didnt see thm together yet !
no offence this was jst ma POV 😊
Originally posted by varsha2

I found her really un impressive , her acting skills are weak..She's a new comer I agree, but if she can't act well means she isnt talented.
thts so not true n its hurtin her fans here includin me !
she is 1 Amazin Dancer so i dnt think its right to say she is not Talented 😕
I think we need to give her a time she will get better
regular viewers just see whether an actor performs well or not .they wo'nt look whether that actor is a newcomer or not .they just want a good performance from an actor.nowadays competition is very tough and people have lot of choices for shows to watch.so i feel Binny has to show her improvement soon.
Originally posted by Paru...

regular viewers just see whether an actor performs well or not .they wo'nt look whether that actor is a newcomer or not .they just want a good performance from an actor.nowadays competition is very tough and people have lot of choices for shows to watch.so i feel Binny has to show her improvement soon.

Or else will you sue her??
she's only a newcomer so i think we should give her some more time, just as everyone else said :) she's doing a pretty good job and it would be too quick to judge her, the show has just started... im pretty sure within a few weeks/months she will get better...