Binny's acting needs improvement [note p.12]

Posted: 13 years ago
She's a good dancer and she looks good but that doesn't mean she can do good acting. Her acting on this show is not up to the par and i feel like in order to make her look more mature the creative people gave her long hair which makes her look like a kid trying on mom's clothes lol. In front of Binny Rudra looks like her older brother.

Yesterday when the landlord came to collect his money Binny was trying to get angry but the faces she was making was way too funny.
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago

- honestly i think binny is a good actress. give her some time she would be fab.

shes a dancer not a experienced actress so it will take some time for her to improve.
 but its only the first couple of epis so cant judge that quick.

Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago
I agree with u, but she is not expirienced actress, it is her first project, may be she ll improve, but i dint like iqbal & binnis on screen chemistry

if that's the case then anyone can be a good actress....i feel like nowadays its so easy to get a show as long as you look good regardless of your acting skills.

Originally posted by gupta22kg

She's a good dancer and she looks good but that doesn't mean she can do good acting. Her acting on this show is not up to the par and i feel like in order to make her look more mature the creative people gave her long hair which makes her look like a kid trying on mom's clothes lol. In front of Binny Rudra looks like her older brother.

Yesterday when the landlord came to collect his money Binny was trying to get angry but the faces she was making was way too funny.

I request you to change the title of your topic.It's against IF rule to bash an actor at personal level.You may not like her but she has fans also.You are welcome to critisize and praise in a healthy manner but please refrain from telling someone's acting as horrible.😊
binny is a good actress. I did not feel that her scenes looked forced, but neither were they effortless. She reminds me of aditi tailang from jaane pehchaane se ye ajnabi.
i think she is ok for a newcomer,she will get better!
I dont think soo!!
I dont think that we should judge her right now!!
Because we haven't seen her acting yet so i dont think that u should be making these kinds of posts it might offend ppl that are fans of Binny!!
And that could lead to fights!!

She is doing fine for a newcomer, and her acting seems kinda real. It is not fair to compare her to Additi or Iqbal. I love that with her, there is no rona dhona. 😆

i dont think so she is good actress we should give her sometime but as newcomer she is doing fine work