Maan kisses Geet!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Some things don't require intelligence...and this kiss with this build up will be so natural for Geet...she will go on AUTO PILOT mode...even if it for just a few seconds...or a minute!!!</font> <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">There will be nothing CLINICAL about this...courtesy of Maan!!</font>😉

instinct...its all about instinct :)
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Yeh toh bollywood filmon kla scena hai...kaheen hindi filmon kli tarah hi yeh dono kaheen fultoo na behek jaayein!!! 😆

Disco mein?? Mushkil nahi hoga?? 😳
Originally posted by shradhav

Disco mein?? Mushkil nahi hoga?? 😳

LMAOROFL!! 😆

Hoga toh..but zaada nahi..water fountain hai na...

Kal toh...beh gaya beh gaya..

Originally posted by Rolzz

They may be shown as kissing and that water fountain will blur the KISS!!!! 😆

Yeah now we're talking!!!! And after the kiss, Pari makes her entry...Maaneet both high awkwad and embarrassed! 😳

Yeh Pari ko agar kabab mein haddi banna hai 😡 toh kiss ke baad bane!😆
cnt wait till tommoz. maan n geet will finally dance. itnaaaaaaaaaaa cute scene.
OMG OMG I just realized Nargis...the song ...where's teh party tonight... Isn't this teh song where SRK & Rani actually  well dono ek dusre ke saath behek jaate hain??? Oh damn what a song...and on Maaneet.... hum sabhi kaam se gaye!🤪

@ Nargis, what a lovely post !

@ Rushtrip, what a lovely response  !  (havent read other responses  yet!)

You two made my day ........ the episode came back to life in front of myeyes again , in a better manner !

there has been so much talk about Geet going bold , the makers wanting to make it a love story never seen before on Indian telly ..etc..... if all that is true, well now is the time for them to walk their talk ! the precap was sizzling ,the expectations are up , so go all the way, CV's , give us what we want !

The kiss ? Well , some of the scenes CV's are capable of showing go way beyond a kiss in their impact ... whatever it is ....just scorch the screen with Maneet this 100th episode !

VJ
I hope its a kiss that sums up maan's passion, anger and frustration(from her denials).
In the precap scene, where they show him pulling her with his hand in her hair(uh-my-god), Maan could keep bringing her closer still, and then rest his forehead on hers, with tension still on both their faces, gently side his face sidewards and land a full blown kiss on her cheek! that wouldset the screens ablaze! 😳

But even if that doesn't happen tomorrow(the kiss), I am so sure that Maan and Geet will still manage to set our hearts thumping.

Just look at what they did today! The scene where he pulls her up close on the dance pretext, Maan's passion and the tension between them was soo thick, and the terse background score was fuel to their fire.
I loved the unusual choice of a background score for that scene. It compounded their suppressed emotions and the palpable physical tension between them to the point where I couldnt breathe for fear of ending the moment.

😍
I m sure I am not goina live to see a monday ever again even if I survive this friday.
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Yeah now we're talking!!!! And after the kiss, Pari makes her entry...Maaneet both high awkwad and embarrassed! 😳

Yeh Pari ko agar kabab mein haddi banna hai 😡 toh kiss ke baad bane!😆

😊 I have a diff take..
They will kiss....
After the kiss and a bit of shocked expressions, Maan will ask Geet in his latest husky voice "tumhe kuch farak nahi padta? tum mujhse pyar nahi karta..... bola na Geet.. bolo..bolo...bolo...10 times!! (sorry for bad hindi)
Then Geet will say... Nooooooo.... I cant..... nooooo...
Maan will be kyun...kyun...kyun....

That time Geet may tell the truth or Pari will interrupt!!!!

Originally posted by Rolzz

😊 I have a diff take..
They will kiss....
After the kiss and a bit of shocked expressions, Maan will ask Geet in his latest husky voice "tumhe kuch farak nahi padta? tum mujhse pyar nahi karta..... bola na Geet.. bolo..bolo...bolo...10 times!! (sorry for bad hindi)
Then Geet will say... Nooooooo.... I cant..... nooooo...
Maan will be kyun...kyun...kyun....

That time Geet may tell the truth or Pari will interrupt!!!!

Rolzz,
 I'm swooning imagining that lil scene you described....😍