Made4eachother

Made4eachother

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

Originally posted by princessmithai

Originally posted by Made4eachother

Blood presure ka tho pata nahi...But my heart beats are definately not normal..!!!
gosh this LTL's CVs....no matter how much ever we curse and scold them...every episode they make us to take back our words...!!! this serial get more and more better as the day passes.. Shocked Clap Day Dreaming

Nazia..so well written...!!! today's episode tho,,,,, i was all pani pani..and the precap...!!! i'm still having a hard time realizing whether i was dreaming abt it or they really showed Datta hugging Nakku........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh CVs bhi na...twists kuch aise de dete hai ki pura sir hi chakra jata hai...aur phir kahi tikane hi nahi lagta...!!!! hope they continue this good work of theirs..[except for the drag smtms...LOL].!!!

i knw sab ka dil..dhak dhal karraha hoga Heart LOL i knw ya..these ppl always give us much better epis than expected..ok we wanted a tasha hug..but still look how we reacted to it??...as if it was a surprise for us...the way they do it is awesome ya! Clap

oh thanx a lot dear!..i think dutta did hug her real mein yaar Wink ..see the way he was longing or nakku clearly showed that he was going to hug her...how he said.."meri patni kahan hai??...waqt nhain hai merepaas jaldo batao".........uff...the dialogs were so natural and so meaningful na??

Day Dreaming
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! Sleepy ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! Big smile and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... Day Dreaming we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! LOL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinErmm

hey mithai mujhe bhi aise hi laga yaar seriously looke like they doo thaak jhaak.....

do u remember the other day in DD's thread i gave that one liner where dutta wrapped the MS around his hand..so for that i said.."nakku ye phaansi ka phanda nahin haath ki hathkadi hai"........and in yesterday's epi when nakku was remembering their marriage dutta said "nakku ye mangal sutr nahin hathkadi hai".......and i was flabbergasted....hamesha to he says phaasi ka phanda how come it changed to hathkadi?????? Shocked Shocked   Shocked Shocked   Shocked neway...leave it LOL

Arrey ya...!!! point...me tho completly forgot...!!!! it is a completely new dialogue..!!! CVs ki chori pakdi gayi....!!!! LOL
[bt we still love you CVs..!]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazia.icycool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love love love alone! (Page 4)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessmithai

Goldie

princessmithai

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessmithai

Blood presure ka tho pata nahi...But my heart beats are definately not normal..!!!
gosh this LTL's CVs....no matter how much ever we curse and scold them...every episode they make us to take back our words...!!! this serial get more and more better as the day passes.. Shocked Clap Day Dreaming

Nazia..so well written...!!! today's episode tho,,,,, i was all pani pani..and the precap...!!! i'm still having a hard time realizing whether i was dreaming abt it or they really showed Datta hugging Nakku........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh CVs bhi na...twists kuch aise de dete hai ki pura sir hi chakra jata hai...aur phir kahi tikane hi nahi lagta...!!!! hope they continue this good work of theirs..[except for the drag smtms...LOL].!!!

i knw sab ka dil..dhak dhal karraha hoga Heart LOL i knw ya..these ppl always give us much better epis than expected..ok we wanted a tasha hug..but still look how we reacted to it??...as if it was a surprise for us...the way they do it is awesome ya! Clap

oh thanx a lot dear!..i think dutta did hug her real mein yaar Wink ..see the way he was longing or nakku clearly showed that he was going to hug her...how he said.."meri patni kahan hai??...waqt nhain hai merepaas jaldo batao".........uff...the dialogs were so natural and so meaningful na??

Day Dreaming
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! Sleepy ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! Big smile and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... Day Dreaming we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! LOL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinErmm

hey mithai mujhe bhi aise hi laga yaar seriously looke like they doo thaak jhaak.....

do u remember the other day in DD's thread i gave that one liner where dutta wrapped the MS around his hand..so for that i said.."nakku ye phaansi ka phanda nahin haath ki hathkadi hai"........and in yesterday's epi when nakku was remembering their marriage dutta said "nakku ye mangal sutr nahin hathkadi hai".......and i was flabbergasted....hamesha to he says phaasi ka phanda how come it changed to hathkadi?????? Shocked Shocked   Shocked Shocked   Shocked neway...leave it

LOL yeah so true  well those were my early LTL days so yesterday whn i heard that dialogue i was reminded of u then i thot ki may be i missed a dialogue in that phansi ka phanda wala epi so dint bother LOLLOLLOL

nazia.icycool

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@ mithai!!....aww .... u remebered me!!LOL...i tho was fully shocked...looks like they visit IF ya!..how come suddenly the dialogs changed???LOL

princessmithai

Goldie

princessmithai

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

@ mithai!!....aww .... u remebered me!!LOL...i tho was fully shocked...looks like they visit IF ya!..how come suddenly the dialogs changed???LOL
Im sooooo definite that they read ur post LOL
just coz it was tied arnd his hand now it had to be a phansi ka phanda
Naku was thinking a remake of their marriage whr it wud be like Dutta saying " iseh mangalsutra maat samajh na yeh hathkadi (mere anewale zindegi ki) "
n then she must be thinking to herself "ayesa hi hota hein jab nirdosh ko phansi ka phanda pehna ne jao tab khud ko hathkadi lagti hein Bappa ke nazron se kucch nahi chukta woh saab dekhta hein"LOLLOLLOL

nazia.icycool

mozart66

IF-Dazzler

mozart66

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I'm on the way to the hospital, Nazia. Blood pressure hit the roof after the first 10 mins itself.What expressions the man gives. Truly stellar performance by MishalClapClapClap Then came the precap. Then I fainted....

I thought it doesn't get any better but today toh ekdum jhakkas! Oh Dutta! I've used all the words I know to describe u.... now I'm speechlessDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sachi mein yaar!! you just verbalized my feelings so well...!!!!!! hats off to mishal, mahi, mouli & murali!! THE M BRIGADE!!!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!

nazia.icycool

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I'm on the way to the hospital, Nazia. Blood pressure hit the roof after the first 10 mins itself.What expressions the man gives. Truly stellar performance by MishalClapClapClapThen came the precap. Then I fainted.... </font>

<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I thought it doesn't get any better but today toh ekdum jhakkas! Oh Dutta! I've used all the words I know to describe u.... now I'm speechlessDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

sachi mein yaar!! you just verbalized my feelings so well...!!!!!! hats off to mishal, mahi, mouli & murali!! THE <font size="6">M</font> BRIGADE!!!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!

hey wow nice observation...its the 'M' bregade!!!...great thought manu! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top