Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Made4eachother

Made4eachother

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

Originally posted by Made4eachother

Blood presure ka tho pata nahi...But my heart beats are definately not normal..!!!
gosh this LTL's CVs....no matter how much ever we curse and scold them...every episode they make us to take back our words...!!! this serial get more and more better as the day passes.. Shocked Clap Day Dreaming

Nazia..so well written...!!! today's episode tho,,,,, i was all pani pani..and the precap...!!! i'm still having a hard time realizing whether i was dreaming abt it or they really showed Datta hugging Nakku........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh CVs bhi na...twists kuch aise de dete hai ki pura sir hi chakra jata hai...aur phir kahi tikane hi nahi lagta...!!!! hope they continue this good work of theirs..[except for the drag smtms...LOL].!!!

i knw sab ka dil..dhak dhal karraha hoga Heart LOL i knw ya..these ppl always give us much better epis than expected..ok we wanted a tasha hug..but still look how we reacted to it??...as if it was a surprise for us...the way they do it is awesome ya! Clap

oh thanx a lot dear!..i think dutta did hug her real mein yaar Wink ..see the way he was longing or nakku clearly showed that he was going to hug her...how he said.."meri patni kahan hai??...waqt nhain hai merepaas jaldo batao".........uff...the dialogs were so natural and so meaningful na??

Day Dreaming
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! Sleepy ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! Big smile and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... Day Dreaming we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! LOL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fullocolornazia.icycool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love love love alone! (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessmithai

Goldie

princessmithai

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Blood presure ka tho pata nahi...But my heart beats are definately not normal..!!!
gosh this LTL's CVs....no matter how much ever we curse and scold them...every episode they make us to take back our words...!!! this serial get more and more better as the day passes.. Shocked Clap Day Dreaming

Nazia..so well written...!!! today's episode tho,,,,, i was all pani pani..and the precap...!!! i'm still having a hard time realizing whether i was dreaming abt it or they really showed Datta hugging Nakku........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh CVs bhi na...twists kuch aise de dete hai ki pura sir hi chakra jata hai...aur phir kahi tikane hi nahi lagta...!!!! hope they continue this good work of theirs..[except for the drag smtms...LOL].!!!

i knw sab ka dil..dhak dhal karraha hoga Heart LOL i knw ya..these ppl always give us much better epis than expected..ok we wanted a tasha hug..but still look how we reacted to it??...as if it was a surprise for us...the way they do it is awesome ya! Clap

oh thanx a lot dear!..i think dutta did hug her real mein yaar Wink ..see the way he was longing or nakku clearly showed that he was going to hug her...how he said.."meri patni kahan hai??...waqt nhain hai merepaas jaldo batao".........uff...the dialogs were so natural and so meaningful na??

Day Dreaming
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! Sleepy ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! Big smile and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... Day Dreaming we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! LOL Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS  aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazia.icycoolmozart66

left_forever

IF-Dazzler

left_forever

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Nicely written Naaz

As far as BP is concerned I had to do breathing exercise to bring my heartbeat to normal.LOL

and hey Mishal toh hai ki great but I loved mahi's acting too a lot. The way the was biting her fingers....i got shivers and actually felt wat Naku must be going thru wen Anna was trying to rape her

Well done everyone Clap

Edited by ccolaco - 19 August 2010 at 9:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazia.icycool

Made4eachother

Made4eachother

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessmithai

Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinErmm

65% chances tho hai...!!!
-Dutta calling Nakku as 'Ey ladki....mere patni kho dekha?', -Subbu helping/realizing her mistake, -Anna ki Shadi se pehle Suhag raath ki plan, -Datta going back in search of our kali Nakku... these were the things that were predicted and that actually happened..
or maybe that the CV s have already planned these stuffs and people predicted it rite...???
maybe the CVs want to interact with the audience better...which actually is a good idea...!!!
Approve

nazia.icycool

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

I'm so happy today.. I'm feeling so relieved after watching today's epi.. For a change CV's did not leave us on the cliffhanger point.. Today's epi was wonderful and CV's cleared all the confusion and did a swell job with today's epi.. Mishal shined as Dutta today.. Good job by Nakku, Subbu and Anna ... All in All today's epi was total paisa vasoool with just a delicious Pre-Cap.. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I love LTL creatives and I hate Colors.. I want Bairi Piya to end ASAP so that we can have our LTL on Fridays too.. And Naz I don't think Dutta was attracted to fair Nakku.. He did not even spare a second glance to the fair Nakku.. Instead he kept asking her weather she has seen his wife and told her not to be afraid of the gun as it is not for her but for Anna.. and the way he emphazised on the scarcity of time was amazing..

hey tina Smile
the precap was quite satisfactory..its all because of the precap that i will have a calm and cool weekend..warna mera haal behaal hota LOL

the best thing is that dutta loves nakku and nakku knows that he loves her LOL LOL this track has been one of my favourites tina...as u said all of them have performed brilliantly!!

ya maybe he didnt glance at her but the CV's focused that part so maybe i got that feeling...it was a point where dutta confronts gori nakku so the CV's emphasized on it so maybe thats y felt that but it was only nakku n nakku in his mind thats for sure..he was quite desperate to have her.. LOL

</div>
<div>

But I think Naz u wr ryt to a certain extent it was that Dutta was attracted towrds her while staring at her fair avatar but he dint have tym or the peace a mind at that point a tym to think it over n evaluate how he was feeling so thats why he just concentrated upon the basics get his wife (the way he knows her) n chuck the hell out a thr

hi mithai!!! Hug
oh thanx for agreeing with me dear!!!...i felt that he 'looked' at nakku even thru the drape he was trying to see who this person is....i thought that when a person wees something pretty he looks at it..its natural..and if u dont look at it then there must be a prob with u LOL...mithai as u said..he didnt pay heed to bother abt this girl...he was in a hurry and wanted nakku thats it....
and yes i just said that he was attracted to her that doesnt mean it was love at fort sight..we all knw that dutta can never have love at first sightLOL

but still i really dont knw if it was dutta attracted to her or the Cv's focused it

fullocolor

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinErmm

hey mithai mujhe bhi aise hi laga yaar seriously looke like they doo thaak jhaak.....

do u remember the other day in DD's thread i gave that one liner where dutta wrapped the MS around his hand..so for that i said.."nakku ye phaansi ka phanda nahin haath ki hathkadi hai"........and in yesterday's epi when nakku was remembering their marriage dutta said "nakku ye mangal sutr nahin hathkadi hai".......and i was flabbergasted....hamesha to he says phaasi ka phanda how come it changed to hathkadi?????? Shocked Shocked   Shocked Shocked   Shocked neway...leave it LOL

Edited by nazia.icycool - 19 August 2010 at 9:48pm

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Nicely written Naaz

As far as BP is concerned I had to do breathing exercise to bring my heartbeat to normal.LOL

and hey Mishal toh hai ki great but I loved mahi's acting too a lot. The way the was biting her fingers....i got shivers andactually felt watNaku must be going thru wen Anna was trying to rape her

Well done everyoneClap

hey crystal!! Smile
thanx a lot dear!...i agree mishal n mahi both were equally good..mahi's shivering fingers to bohot ache the!!..she looked scared to bits!!..she did a wonderful job!!

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

65% chances tho hai...!!!
-Dutta calling Nakku as 'Ey ladki....mere patni kho dekha?', -Subbu helping/realizing her mistake, -Anna ki Shadi se pehle Suhag raath ki plan, -Datta going back in search of our kali Nakku... these were the things that were predicted and that actually happened..
or maybe that the CV s have already planned these stuffs and people predicted it rite...???
maybe the CVs want to interact with the audience better...which actually is a good idea...!!!
Approve

hey i agree with u yaar!!...65% se zyada chances lag rahe hain mujhe!!!!! LOL ...the do need to knw the reactions of the audience ..what better way than following IF????? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top