Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hey every one..sab theek to hai nai??..blood pressure kahin high to nahin hua????...sab ki heart beat theek toh hai na??... i have lost it ..it was the most amazing episode i have ever come across superbly directed and beautifully executed!!😍

guys i was blissed out on seeing dutta today..the amount of gratification i god is beyond words seriously...aaj mishal ne meri aankhin mein aansoon ladiye!!!😊...bechara pagalon ki tarah nakku ko dhoond raha tha!!..he hit himself across the wall..looked at the MS nakku;s nishani..he was hungry to have herπŸ˜†.he was imagining nakku at every point and the subtle smiles on his face...hayee mein wari jaoon!!!..πŸ˜†even in this tense situation he saw nakku at every cornerπŸ˜†..the moment he saw gori nakku he was kind of attracted to her ..thats what everyone does when one sees a beautiful   thing .u give it a second look..and thats what he did....but of course the kali nakku occupies his heart and soul...today unkowingly he said that he is looking for his WIFE , 'nakku' to nakku ...and guys mishal's acting was overwhelming...he was bhooka to see nakku to have her by his side ...."mil ke bhi hum na mile"....he was desperate..he said he was running short of time..aww..that was sooo so swett of him....later he leaves the room but listens to nakku's cries ...he immediately recognised her voice and again went upstairs but he didnt even think this in his wildest dreams that the girl he saw in the room was nakku herself!!

the best part in todays epi was when dutta stared at the MS while he was at gunpoint...he stared at the MS...as expected MS ka power gave him strength and thats when he became defensive and at the same time it was nakku who was FIGHTING BACK....she tried her best to get away from anna..this was probably the first time nakku used her physical strenth to figth bak..basically it was a patni's power that made her repulsive...she is a strong patni isnt it??πŸ˜†...i was extremely happy to see her in the sherni avatar....this was directed beautifully, both getting defensive at the same time!!!
and nakku was screaming out to dutta..her plight!!!..but she still never gave up..was ready to bite anna..(nakku humari taraf se bhi bite karloπŸ˜†....she is such a sweet wife ya...wanted her hubby to come to her...awww...she knows that its only dutta who can save her!!...πŸ˜† 😍

finally we had subbu accepting her defeat. she understood what kind of a person anna is and that anna can never fall in love with anyone and that its only the beauty je fell for nothing else....

on the other hand we had annna who keeps changing his plans πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he can never stick to his plans..aisi bhi kya jaldi hai??..he seemed to be so desperate!! chi!! chi!.....he is such a shamless fool that he is declaring it in front of his wife that he wants to have a suhaag raat with nakku ..not only this but also blames subbu for all this ..tells her that it was her plan to abduct nakku and he is just improving the plan.. today i felt that it was subbu and only subbu's devotion that has made anna so devilish.. he has become so used to subbu's devotion that he expects subbu to always pray for his forgiveness hence he bilieves in committing crimes again and again coz he has subbu by his side, and her devition will lessen the evil deeds he does....
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY..tell me guys do u thing he even believes in karma and punishment from god??? nope!!..he said all this only because subbu believes in katma and deeds he has nothing o do with all these things...he believes in enjoying life to the fullest and considers other wives as public property!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi, today's was a good episode. Anna chasing Naku was a bit long, but I guess it was a filler for Dutta-Naku hug on Monday.

You mention that it was Subhu's devotion that made Anna so depraved. I disagree on that point. This man was depraved long before, as attested to by his actions. He did not become depraved since the last year or two since he met and married Subhu. What he did once he saw the gori Naku was not Subhu's fault, except that she brought the dark Naku to Anna's. The only thing Subhu's devotion did was to make Anna think that he, being the selfish and depraved and spoiled bas***d that he is, can ask him wife Subhu to accept having Naku as his new wife...become sisters, as I believe he put it. The man is a pig. Was always a pig. Was always going to be a pig, a degenerate. No matter how funny and harmless he appeared.

For some people, power makes them feel invincible, so what need is there of God? I think Anna believes in God in a passing way. Doesn't really care, except that I suspect he is a bit superstitious or became such after Subhu. But overall I do not think he ever believed in karma, or God's ability to render justice. He probably thought that God had not punished him so far, so chances, either there is no God or God does not think him bad enough to punish him. Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessmithai

WONDERFUL performance from Mishal one a the best that I have seen in at least 2-3 yrs tym man

KUDOS

never had such wonderful expression n performance in a long tym over small screen

wonderful wonderful wonderful

words beat me to actually describe how fantastic it was

he has wonderful expressions n sheer control ovr his eyes he knows whr to n how to use them n to what extent πŸ‘

hey mithai! πŸ€—
i knw ya..mishal is a stand out!!!!!!...he is awesome brilliant amazing!!!!1 πŸ‘
i agree these ppl are bolywood maal yaar..but good that we get a chance to drool over him everyday!!!isnt it?? 😳 ...i also loved the dialogs..the dialogs were so natural..not overdone...so again kudos to the dialog writer anil πŸ‘
mishal can smile can cry can be happy . pleasured and satisfied at the same time...what more do we need...he is multi talented and awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Hi, today's was a good episode. Anna chasing Naku was a bit long, but I guess it was a filler for Dutta-Naku hug on Monday.

You mention that it was Subhu's devotion that made Anna so depraved. I disagree on that point. This man was depraved long before, as attested to by his actions. He did not become depraved since the last year or two since he met and married Subhu. What he did once he saw the gori Naku was not Subhu's fault, except that she brought the dark Naku to Anna's. The only thing Subhu's devotion did was to make Anna think that he, being the selfish and depraved and spoiled bas***d that he is, can ask him wife Subhu to accept having Naku as his new wife...become sisters, as I believe he put it. The man is a pig. Was always a pig. Was always going to be a pig, a degenerate. No matter how funny and harmless he appeared.

For some people, power makes them feel invincible, so what need is there of God? I think Anna believes in God in a passing way. Doesn't really care, except that I suspect he is a bit superstitious or became such after Subhu. But overall I do not think he ever believed in karma, or God's ability to render justice. He probably thought that God had not punished him so far, so chances, either there is no God or God does not think him bad enough to punish him.

hey gp!! loved ur post...
anna was indeed depraved from the beginning ...see mostly men have a dirty corrupted mind but when women like subbu support them then its like adding fuel to fire...
firstly subbu broke his first marriage and made him fall for her ...so this opened the doors for him to look for prettier women and fall for them...his mindset has changed after his 1st marriage broke...he definitely had a dirty mind but for a person to take such bof steps in life u need someones support and this was delivered by subbu...

coming to the devotion side of subbu i would say that there are enough evidence to prove that he is depending on subbu's devotion....
subbu has already said that [B] her devotion can equivocate anna's bad deeds ..mere devotion se mein anna ke kaale haath dhoti...and even anna has always spoken in such a way as if he depends on subbu's devotion ..he thinks that he is free to do whatever he feels like ...subbu hai na..meri taraf se maafi maangne...woh itna prartna karegi jisse meri gunah kam hojayenge!...this is what i understood from his speeches,.....he always appreciated subbu for her dedication....
even today he did say , "subbu mujhe suhaag raat manane de.. tujhe kya hua tu meri patni hai aur mere raste mein arahi hai??....when subbu stopped him from touching her waning him that woh jal ke raak hojayega.....he replied, "ye chua meine ..le chua mein ne...mein jala kya??? aur agar kala bhi to tu hai na??? mere liye prrthna karne????"

so anna has the same feelings for the presence of god as he reacted to the 'jalne wala thingy'...even if he does the sins ,nothing will happen..(woh nahin jala) and even if god exists then subbu's devotion will not let anything happen to him..(mein jal ke kaak hobhi gaya to tu hai na?? tu usse maafi maang le!)..........
so this is how he depends on subbu..and yes he doesnt blv in god he aint scared of god but he thinks that even if god exists then subbu's dedication will wash off his sins!!
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

I'm so happy today.. I'm feeling so relieved after watching today's epi.. For a change CV's did not leave us on the cliffhanger point.. Today's epi was wonderful and CV's cleared all the confusion and did a swell job with today's epi.. Mishal shined as Dutta today.. Good job by Nakku, Subbu and Anna ... All in All today's epi was total paisa vasoool with just a delicious Pre-Cap.. Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... I love LTL creatives and I hate Colors.. I want Bairi Piya to end ASAP so that we can have our LTL on Fridays too.. And Naz I don't think Dutta was attracted to fair Nakku.. He did not even spare a second glance to the fair Nakku.. Instead he kept asking her weather she has seen his wife and told her not to be afraid of the gun as it is not for her but for Anna.. and the way he emphazised on the scarcity of time was amazing..

hey tina 😊
the precap was quite satisfactory..its all because of the precap that i will have a calm and cool weekend..warna mera haal behaal hota πŸ˜†

the best thing is that dutta loves nakku and nakku knows that he loves her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this track has been one of my favourites tina...as u said all of them have performed brilliantly!!

ya maybe he didnt glance at her but the CV's focused that part so maybe i got that feeling...it was a point where dutta confronts gori nakku so the CV's emphasized on it so maybe thats y felt that but it was only nakku n nakku in his mind thats for sure..he was quite desperate to have her.. πŸ˜†
princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey tina 😊
the precap was quite satisfactory..its all because of the precap that i will have a calm and cool weekend..warna mera haal behaal hota πŸ˜†

the best thing is that dutta loves nakku and nakku knows that he loves her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this track has been one of my favourites tina...as u said all of them have performed brilliantly!!

ya maybe he didnt glance at her but the CV's focused that part so maybe i got that feeling...it was a point where dutta confronts gori nakku so the CV's emphasized on it so maybe thats y felt that but it was only nakku n nakku in his mind thats for sure..he was quite desperate to have her.. πŸ˜†

But I think Naz u wr ryt to a certain extent it was that Dutta was attracted towrds her while staring at her fair avatar but he dint have tym or the peace a mind at that point a tym to think it over n evaluate how he was feeling so thats why he just concentrated upon the basics get his wife (the way he knows her) n chuck the hell out a thr
Made4eachother thumbnail

i knw sab ka dil..dhak dhal karraha hoga ❀️ πŸ˜† i knw ya..these ppl always give us much better epis than expected..ok we wanted a tasha hug..but still look how we reacted to it??...as if it was a surprise for us...the way they do it is awesome ya! πŸ‘

oh thanx a lot dear!..i think dutta did hug her real mein yaar πŸ˜‰ ..see the way he was longing or nakku clearly showed that he was going to hug her...how he said.."meri patni kahan hai??...waqt nhain hai merepaas jaldo batao".........uff...the dialogs were so natural and so meaningful na??

😍
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! πŸ₯± ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! 😳 😳
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! πŸ˜ƒ and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... 😍 we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! πŸ˜† 😳 😍
princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Made4eachother

😍
Hay....!!!! mein tho kal puri rath so nahi payi..!!!! πŸ₯± ankein bandh karti hoon tho Tasha ki hug nazar athi hai...!! 😳 😳
i'm soo glad for naku....!!! finally Dutta [unknowingly] showed her that he too loves her...completely...without any boundries...!!! πŸ˜ƒ and i'm most surprised because most things that were predicted, actual mein happened... 😍 we were all craving for Dutta hugging Nakku...aur CVs ne meherban hoke dikha bhi diya...!!!!! πŸ˜† 😳 😍

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS  aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinπŸ€”
left_forever thumbnail
Nicely written Naaz

As far as BP is concerned I had to do breathing exercise to bring my heartbeat to normal.πŸ˜†

and hey Mishal toh hai ki great but I loved mahi's acting too a lot. The way the was biting her fingers....i got shivers and actually felt wat Naku must be going thru wen Anna was trying to rape her

Well done everyone πŸ‘
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
Made4eachother thumbnail

</div>
<div>

Mere khayal se CV wale yahan pe taak jhaak karta rehta hein viewrs ko kya pasand kya na pasand yeh dekhne ke liye aur yahan pe ek se ek baad ke OS aur FF likhne wale hein mujhe tow kabhi kabhi shaq hota hein ki kahin iin logo mein se koi CVs ke tow nahi heinπŸ€”

65% chances tho hai...!!!
-Dutta calling Nakku as 'Ey ladki....mere patni kho dekha?', -Subbu helping/realizing her mistake, -Anna ki Shadi se pehle Suhag raath ki plan, -Datta going back in search of our kali Nakku... these were the things that were predicted and that actually happened..
or maybe that the CV s have already planned these stuffs and people predicted it rite...???
maybe the CVs want to interact with the audience better...which actually is a good idea...!!!
nazia.icycool thumbnail

</div>
<div>

But I think Naz u wr ryt to a certain extent it was that Dutta was attracted towrds her while staring at her fair avatar but he dint have tym or the peace a mind at that point a tym to think it over n evaluate how he was feeling so thats why he just concentrated upon the basics get his wife (the way he knows her) n chuck the hell out a thr

hi mithai!!! πŸ€—
oh thanx for agreeing with me dear!!!...i felt that he 'looked' at nakku even thru the drape he was trying to see who this person is....i thought that when a person wees something pretty he looks at it..its natural..and if u dont look at it then there must be a prob with u πŸ˜†...mithai as u said..he didnt pay heed to bother abt this girl...he was in a hurry and wanted nakku thats it....
and yes i just said that he was attracted to her that doesnt mean it was love at fort sight..we all knw that dutta can never have love at first sightπŸ˜†

but still i really dont knw if it was dutta attracted to her or the Cv's focused it