Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

YES..It'S Suman..Who will Cause Shali's Reunion...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Yes ...Suman...Ray of Hope for shali's Reunion....

Though this Girl,Doc 's Daughter is sooo Immature..and behaving so Foolish..

She gonna Create big Trouble For Shyamli ...her mom..Now Direct
the quetions will arise on her "Parvarish"..Every one blem her
For her daughtes this Act..(Hope not Doc)...

She is big Problem for Rekha and Madhur..

But But.........I like this Girlll........As just bcus of her
The Doors r open now For Shali's Reunion....

This will Definatly cause Shali Together..

Aree Loha Called Doc To inform his Daughter is at Their home..
But Laali picked up phone..........And Sooo Sharp Loha Instanly
Recognized Laali's Voice.......He said Laaliya..

Suman her self got pic of Laali..Hope she'll get to know soon dat
Women who is staying at her Place at her home..is laali..

Jo Bhi ho.........At the End This Suman will Definatly Will make
Laali Face to Face with her Family...Just bcus of her Loha could hear laali ....

(But i wonder this this way this girl (Suman)will lose her Mom.....)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaitreferoza25Neela10telenovelleMrs. SIR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YES..It'S Suman..Who will Cause Shali's Reunion..." in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

telenovelle

IF-Rockerz

telenovelle

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with you that suman is going to have get laali and shekhar to meet.
that is if she figures out something about the picture and can tell who is in the picture.
it was burnt but one could still clearly make out laali's face...yes???

just the bottom part of the face was burnt. well it will be good to see how suman will react and then bring the two lovebirds together....but as we know the creatives could drag it out and not have them meet together....i hope not...get this over with....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

yes i agree with you that suman is going to have get laali and shekhar to meet.
that is if she figures out something about the picture and can tell who is in the picture.
it was burnt but one could still clearly make out laali's face...yes???

just the bottom part of the face was burnt. well it will be good to see how suman will react and then bring the two lovebirds together....but as we know the creatives could drag it out and not have them meet together....i hope not...get this over with....

Yeah..But i m doubted..if Suman will able to figure out Laali (I know it's so easy)....But i m douted on CV's and Directors.....Say another blunders...May they show as Suman could mot make out clearly who is there in dat photo....

But as i said ...Suman stupidity..to elopsing from home..will definatly make Shali together ..face to face for sure.......Rest drama ..Let's just wait and see..How they make it...

As laali is nomore laali now ..she is Shyamli,wife of doc..thankurain...I don't think it will be easy for her to return to shekhar and loha family...What do u think??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10

Goldie

Neela10

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
As laali is nomore laali now ..she is Shyamli,wife of doc..thankurain...I don't think it will be easy for her to return to shekhar and loha family...What do u think???

I am so sick of the writers stupidity,  that I have very little to say. 

Shekhar is a bigamist and should be in jail for having two spouses. Angry

Laali is a polyandrist and should be serving double jail time AngryAngry

And now Rekha is preparing to follow sister Laali in becoming a polyandrist. AngryAngryAngry

All their stupid  marriages are giving me a severe headache.  I frankly don't care if Shekhar and Laali don't get together. 

Besides, the doc is a better catch then Shekhar.  

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

I am so sick of the writers stupidity,  that I have very little to say. 

Shekhar is a bigamist and should be in jail for having two spouses. Angry

Laali is a polyandrist and should be serving double jail time AngryAngry

And now Rekha is preparing to follow sister Laali in becoming a polyandrist. AngryAngryAngry

All their stupid  marriages are giving me a severe headache.  I frankly don't care if Shekhar and Laali don't get together. 

Besides, the doc is a better catch then Shekhar.  

Neela ..I undestand ur frustration....Agree ..they r hell bent to ruin it....But Stii i do care for shali's reunion...I want it to happen soon...

They hv created so complecated Drama....where we just can't blame any one......And every one will suffer.......Doc is good Hubby...But What to doo...Sekhar also need laali......If laali will leave doc's family than his daughters !!!........another side Madhav needs his  mother..........We can not at all fault laali for being wife......as she shot by shekhar to save loha....So it's not her fault....she is now with another man......

As here....Noone is Wrong as such....but situation is so comlex............And definatly it will create so big Emotional Complex Drama........For Laali/Shyamli

Neela10

telenovelle

IF-Rockerz

telenovelle

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
so suman is finally useful for something that is helping lali and shekhar get back together. so when this happens many lives willl be turned up side down. laali will have to pick one man only.
how will the doc feel when his laali goes away?
will loha be kind to hr

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

so suman is finally useful for something that is helping lali and shekhar get back together. so when this happens many lives willl be turned up side down. laali will have to pick one man only.
how will the doc feel when his laali goes away?
will loha be kind to hr

Exactly...Shali's reunion is not easy...and u r right if it will happen than many lives will turn up side down.....Well about loha i hope he'll be kind and good..again not bcome bad man for laali....but now if he'll not be nice dan laali hv option na...She'll say..I will go bk to doc...i m nomore Poor laali now...So loha sing ..u ca't torture me more nowWinkLOLLOLLOL

And for Doc reaction..Even i m waiting..hes really nice man..there is no question about it....he gave laali very good life and respect....But once he'll know laali has already hubby,baby and family than....

he alredy said lali."i will not be able to live..if u'll leave me..so he'll dieShocked...Or go crazy like Sekhar Winkor bcum Evil..to get bk his wife..Tongue.

telenovelle

IF-Rockerz

telenovelle

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
this is how i think the show show should be finished off.

laali comes to pick up suman from the haveli with the doc.
she comes into the haveli sees shekhar and everyone...all of a sudden she starts having memory flashbacks for five minutes and then comes back remembering everything.
she remembers shekhar and runs into his arms. he comes back sane after he sees laali.
they hug each other and eveyone is excited.

the doc and suman are also happy because laali is now at home and her memory is back. these two leave the haveli after some hugs and tears.
then everyone looks at the camera and waves good bye to us.

the end......end of show and end of shekhar and laali.....move on to next show....short and simple ending no drama or dragged on story line...

comments...??? Wink

LOL LOL LOL

Edited by telenovelle - 20 August 2010 at 6:44am

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top