Pavitra Rishta

Archu is now Jhansi ki Rani but...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
It's with sheer pleasure that all Archu fans hav acceptd her new avtar n she's winng STOD so very often i'm thrilled. i loved her new roop being so karak n manju looked as she wud do it in her clothes at any sec yesterday. Big smile We already had a glimpse of Sherni Archu preleap n Ajit, Rasika n Shrav (the poor got a slap durg preg) wud voluntarily testify..I really lov this girl who wud never let her close n dear ones down be it Family, Manav, Savita

I do hope that this new attitude is 4 keep. I wud now like 2 c her handling her life confidently n without any support even not Manav coz although i want them 2gethr the man makes her emotionally weak. She had chased him long enough let him do the chasing if he really loves n cares 4 her (which i kno he does).
He dumped himself in a mess let him deal with it. Archu shudnt mingle. I am missg their old times romance but i know as all of u we'll hav 2 wait more. I dunno wat the Cr wud do 2 Shrav either she dies or becomes completely -ve. I cant imagine Arman away with other life partners but i am not likg the way Manav is tying Archu 2 him wat was he thinking when he said that nothg changed in the past 2 years thus encouraging the already smitten Archu 2 read bet the lines. this is 1 topic wil discuss later

wat i want u guys 2 notice is that Archu has been wearg the same blak saree 4 1 whole week. I know the CR ppl do read our post so a request 2 all talentd n influential writers in this forum attn Kool, Tanya, Hope et all do send our request thro ur posts plz dress up this lovely woman in a more stylish way. Giv her different colours cotton sarees- pink, blue, apple green...
We r not askg 4 chiffon sarees n sleeveless blouses ( we dont want Lalloo Mannu 2 get more turn on than he is right now even with the amma blouse LOL) but the woman is a divorcee not a widow n is workg too.
 so plz stop showing her with that black or orange saree all the time. Do u agree or agree 2 disagree with me do tel.

Thks bisous

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_mom2mystifyrebindi2010viramsur_aur_taal-scarlett-SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu is now Jhansi ki Rani but..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Archana has been impressive lately, she still has some flaws but at least she's gaining courage and standing up for herself and her loved ones. I was getting tired of the Archana who would stand and take insults from everyone, I enjoy the new Archana who speaks her mind and doesn't give anyone a free pass to walk all over her anymore.

I agree about the saree, why can't they give her a new wardrobe??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalSaffyFlowergaurimisha

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Archana has been impressive lately, she still has some flaws but at least she's gaining courage and standing up for herself and her loved ones. I was getting tired of the Archana who would stand and take insults from everyone, I enjoy the new Archana who speaks her mind and doesn't give anyone a free pass to walk all over her anymore.

I agree about the saree, why can't they give her a new wardrobe??
hey Kool just send our request thro her post abt the sarees hope thet do the needful i really want 2 c Archu in pastel colours instd of the bright orange she's wearg all the time as if she's going sanyaas!! But of course she stil manage 2 look gr8! Same 4 Mannu like Kool said they r wastg this fantastic dancer by making him limp all the time

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I'll tell u why she's not getting a new  wardrobe...bcoz they dont want to invest more money in buying new sarees for Archu...means...shes' getting re-married soon enuf.LOL...then she'll b back to wearing her old colourful sarees.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalSaffyFlower

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
]I really lov this girl who wud never let her close n dear ones down be it Family, Manav, Savita
But only her family stood by her in her bad times . As for Manav and savita , these guys abandoned her to have sachin's baby at home , manav dumped her to give her share of happiness to Shravani .
Both Manav and savita do not deserve the love of this wonderful girl .
Some other decent guy and his nice decent mother need to have a girl like Archana in their family . And more than them , Archu needs to be with caring people who value her ....
Last time she said ' people who do not value their loved ones are bad kismat ' . Tha tstands true for manav and Savita , who did not really value this girl ..
Manav  has given her place to another girl ...he should just stay with that girl now ...

I do hope that this new attitude is 4 keep. I wud now like 2 c her handling her life confidently n without any support even not Manav coz although i want them 2gethr the man makes her emotionally weak. She had chased him long enough let him do the chasing if he really loves n cares 4 her (which i kno he does).
His love is no where near compared to Archana's .
Bottom line , he gave preference to Shravani's life and dumped Archana ... He should not get this girl ..
Archu is foolish that she loves him....

I dunno wat the Cr wud do 2 Shrav either she dies or becomes completely -ve. I cant imagine Arman away with other life partners but i am not likg the way Manav is tying Archu 2 him wat was he thinking when he said that nothg changed in the past 2 years thus encouraging the already smitten Archu 2 read bet the lines. this is 1 topic wil discuss later
I know , that is so unfair . And did yo uhear his confession that he still loves her . What does he wants , marry another girl , have a good life with her ( blame it on zimmedari and kismet ) but make sure that Archana stays in love with him ....all lonely and incomplete ...

We r not askg 4 chiffon sarees n sleeveless blouses ( we dont want Lalloo Mannu 2 get more turn on than he is right now even with the amma blouse LOL) but the woman is a divorcee not a widow n is workg too.
 so plz stop showing her with that black or orange saree all the time. Do u agree or agree 2 disagree with me do tel.
Yes, I like the way Vaishu is dressing up . OK , she is a new bride so her sarees are heavy , but Archu would look lovely in chiffon ...She has a great fugure andt these cotton sarees are totally covering her figure ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 August 2010 at 6:29am

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Most definitely Archana is on a high in her life .
She is more educated , has a good job and has very nice sisters and brother in laws ...
She is looking gorgeous and has learned lots of lessons from previous mistakes .
She is a much stronger and a more positive person ..

Yes she is in love ..and it is important for her to see this man happy ( the first rule of being in love with someone ) so she will fix it all up for him and get him his job back . But after this , I really really want her to step back .
His marriage date has been fixed . His fiance has waited for him for 2 years ..Marrying that girl was his own choice ....let him get on with his life .
I do not want Archana's life graph to come down now when it is going high ....
She will find someone else one day ...

Ranbir.Fan

Ranbir.Fan

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I really love watching Archana these days, her new avatar is really great.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Most definitely Archana is on a high in her life .
She is more educated , has a good job and has very nice sisters and brother in laws ...
She is looking gorgeous and has learned lots of lessons from previous mistakes .
She is a much stronger and a more positive person ..

Yes she is in love ..and it is important for her to see this man happy ( the first rule of being in love with someone ) so she will fix it all up for him and get him his job back . But after this , I really really want her to step back .
His marriage date has been fixed . His fiance has waited for him for 2 years ..Marrying that girl was his own choice ....let him get on with his life .
I do not want Archana's life graph to come down now when it is going high ....
She will find someone else one day ...

Though i lov Arman i also feel that she needs some1 2 lov her so much n pamper her but the problem is that she cant b happy without Manav n the latter knows that too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top