Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ridhima acted STUPID
"meri kasam tum ladne keliye apna haath nahi uthavoge"...
what the-??
aur rona rona rona and rona...again rona
whereas shilpa...
1.tried to stop him by blackmailing using ridhima's name
2.when he resfused to listen to her...went with him..atleast she can dress his wounds
3.previous time took the bike key...
4.dressed his wounds...took him to her house...
5.told him to fight back...instead of just weeping

action speaks louder than words

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: beset

Right Riddhima talks ,Shilpa acts

hey just wanted to know r u an AR FAN OR A ARSH /KASH FAN bcoz i have seen ur posts in both topics.i mean u can be both but i was just a little confused,hope u dint mind.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woww you said exactly what I was thinking...riddhima is a fake woman....I hope she loses both the guys..sid is such a good guy he deserves someone wy better.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Deep long tym no topic from you G gd to see ya

Anyways you are absolutely right if Riddhima knws Armaan thn she should knw that he is stubborn and he won't stop he will go to fight but  she juz gave him the kasam not to fight back she didn't say meri kasam don't go to fight at all

Here Shilpa even she knws Armaan said she means nothing to him but still she goes with him she said she will heal his wounds after the fight and in today episode she said if i would've stop Armaan he wouldn't listen to me he ws coming to fight for sure dat shows how much she knws him

True Actions speaks louder thn word and that is the difference between Shilpa and Riddhima
Ankita_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yo man thats correct!
ArSh all the way! ❤️
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
AGREED with every word.  Shilpa is strong and assertive and actually ACTS upon her word.  Armaan needs someone like her, Shilpa is his equal in every sense of the word.  She'll make him so very happy! :D
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No one disagrees! Must be a first :P LOL!

@ .Angel: thanks for adding that. She does cry too! :P

You know how they say that you don't have to know a person for years to find out how the person really is, sometimes just a few discussions tell you all about a person? Well, that goes for all three of them! Armaan proved he knows how to differientiate between what his heart says and what his brain says. He loves Riddhima, yet he supports Shilpa, cause he knows Riddhima is wrong. Riddhima proved how extremely immature, judgemental and insecure she is by lashing out on Shilpa for no appearent reason! And Shilpa showed how you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover only ;)