Fan Fictions

Concept-KASH&MAYUR FF-VOTING CLOSED

Poll Question: Which Concept Do You Like The Best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
62 [88.57%]
1 [1.43%]
7 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm Harjot aka Jot and i am making this poll on behalf of Mehr (missinguonly) and so as most of you know, we are going to be writing a Mayur and KASH FF and there will be 10 writers that will be writing.
So please choose from the following concepts.  Thanks!!
The same FF will be on both couples. :) There will be a KASH version and a MAYUR version.Smile

Concept 1

I have lived my life in darkness, in despair, in fear. Never had i ever recieved anyone's love and never has anyone reassured me that everything was going to be fine when something was wrong.
When i was a kid, my parents were murdered. At the young age of 11, i not only took care of my younger sister, i also worked to keep us alive. As time went on, i lost faith and stopped believing that some day, my prince charming would come and sweep me off of my feet.
And now here i am now, 21 years old, Shilpa Gupta, alone in this dark and cold room. My sister was killed a few days ago. I could no longer feel anything. Everything seemed so unreal and disgusting.
My heartbeat quickened as the door opened with a bang. In stepped a man around the age of 24. His face wore an unpleseant scowl. If it weren't for his scowl and him kidnapping me, i would've thought he was handsome.  I shivered as he approached me slowly.

(Thats the intro...if you still don't get it: Shilpa is the female lead, the guy (Armaan) is the male lead and basically her parents were killed by the Mayank's father ---business stuff and all and now Shilpa and her sister being the only heirs, were also to be killed. And so Armaanwill fall in love with Shilpa.)---Hope it makes sense.

Concept 2
its all started when a girl was 6 years old watering her plants in california n met a boy....the boy was an average but bother others so others can run after him and beat him...same with the girl.....after girl met him she was doing the samething...and they start meeting everyday beating each other n alwayz together!!
as far their friendship get better...girl has start sharing his secrets with him....and  the boy stay quite only listens...in their skool they have seperate friends..but in home they tell each other what happen in skool and all that. one day girl told the boy the guy i liked has hurt me. n the boy was just lyk everything gonna be all right....on that day boy makes that girl very happy...n the girl start thinking its not only a friendship...there is something else that she liked about him too....and after thinking over night...she figure out that thatz the friend kinda thing that she was feeling.
and they have study in middle high skool  even after graduation the were firends..but girl was still feeling that there is sumthing between them...even they have different dates on the graduation day....after all this boy and girl also has spend their night together on graduation....all they were doing was sitting n watching stars n talking about what they wanna do.....girl was keep looking in his eyes when he said what his dreams were....to be rich n successful n settle down my family...and girl could do it was jst set her dreamz n cuddle next to him....
the girl go home hurting because she didnt told him how she feels...she was in luv with him...n now he has to go for his job in new york....the girl was happy n sad....she was happy cuz he get the job..but sad cuz she never told him about her feeling...she even try to tell him in collage but everytym someone is with him...and he left for new york...after that girl cums @ home crying n saying at least once i should tell him how i feel
well after he left for the job....girl has find a job for her as a secatary too....and next month she got a invitation for a wedding and it was his wedding....girl was happy and sad @same tyms n go in his wedding next month....n decided that he will never b hers now they can only stay as friends....she was killing from inside by watching that boy happy with the bride,,..but showing her happiness for that boy n bride,...n she met the bride n of course that boy too....
after that girl left the new york....n thinking that she have done right thing....now many yearz ago girl wrote a letter to him about howz his lyf going?? n all that...but he hasnt reply...girl was worried y he is not rpelying even i have send 6 letters to him....n after that she just hope everything is fine...after a month girl received a note saying meet me @ fence....the fence was where they were use to sit n talk to each other!!
and when she goes there she sees him...and he told her about the divorce..boy who is crying a lot...and asks her marriage
than they got marriage in new york...but the boy never ever get happy....and the girl was trying to get him happy but the boy never n was living as wife n husband but there was nothing between them no love nothing....even their friendship was almost end

so that waz it n i think readerz will enjoy that cuz its showing them that never get late to tell someone how much u luv them!!

Concept 3

its basically a story where a girl who works in an orphanage , meets a boy
in the most unimaginable circumstances n life changes for bth of them
not only was the situation such that it gelled these two people together
but also there was sth that sparked between them from the starting..

here read this>>
this wasn't gud.. how could this happen to us ???
suddenly everything has been destroyed

what was i going to do..
i looked around myself
rumble n more rumble
everything in my sight had been completely destroyed in this natural disaster
why was i alive??
why couldn't i be dead among my people too ..
ehy was i left to see the mangled dead remains of those i once loved..

everything felt numb
everything
i knew i was hurt
but i couldn't feel the pain of my injuries..
i closed my eyes , tears running down them freely..
n suddenly an odd ringing in my ears grew louder
much louder
what was hapeening..
i looked around . but everything i saw was  a blurr

n then

"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO.. NOT U"

n with that scream i felt a strong arm around my waist
and then suddenly i was pulled back wards ....

my head hit sumwhere
i knw i was blacking out
the last thing i saw b4 fainting was that a heavy stone archway had fallen precisely over the place i had been standing few moments ago

::::::::::::::::::::

here was it
its basically that a boy looses his sister in the tragedy n his best friend too .. but when he sees this girl ,abt to die , he saves her risking his own life
this tragedy brings them closer n marks the begining of their love story

is this one fine guys??

~**~
GO AHEAD AND START VOTING!!

Love,
*Jot*

PS. The titles of the FF will be decided once it's chosen and started. :)

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 22 August 2010 at 10:24am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987niki4lifealishaL786chip.frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashIshqDewaaniNirvrithiDUGGUliciousdaniella05-sam-iluvsalmanmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSG..Shreyu..-wild-Crazyy_Fanlove.mayurarti-SanzAngel--Samira-missinguonly-nautankidollz-Faria.Anjalii...xXxSoulmate_SanaMyInspirationzNo_CommentsKaSh-Maneet-Fanshootingstar.xxasmaanixx.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Concept-KASH&MAYUR FF-VOTING CLOSED" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sariska_mnarti

IF-Rockerz

sariska_mnarti

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Nice concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awwww jot thanks for the pm hunny
hope we finallize the concept soon

Angel-Jot.

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I LOVED Concept 1!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.moonlight2630

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hii....nyc very nyc....but u shouldnt write the writerz name...cuz sumtym ppl choose it of their favorite writer

Angel-Jot.

missinguonly

IF-Sizzlerz

missinguonly

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
until 2morrow we will hav the final concepts!!

Angel-Jot.

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i loved all the concepts.....specially 1 and 3,...but i voted for concept 1.............

-nautankidollz-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
^I got rid of the usernames Mehr. :)

Thanks for voting everyone!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top