Star Of The Day : 19th August - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Vinod simply for the one tight slap well deserved by his wife
Originally posted by piya_10

where is everyone ๐Ÿ˜• ... soona soona lamha lamha ๐Ÿ˜† jab main hoon tab koi nahi jab main nahi to sab hotei hain .... hai re meri kismat *echo* Hello *echo* ๐Ÿ˜†

I had to take the boys out ......
Vinod Vinod Vinod all the way...

Poor guy! I felt very bad for him. I hope they introduce a nice new girl for him in the story.
Oh yes, that sounds like a nice idea .
But what about Ruchi and Punni....
Tanya, I will definitely have to watch today's eipisode.

I like SLAPS.....Can I give some karaaree slaps to Manju and Rasika too?

Without any regret, MY VOTE GOES TO VINOD.

Vinod, please hamaree laajh rakh le and don't let Manju come back into your life again.   Do what ever to keep the kids with you.  She is a bad influence even for herself.

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I had to take the boys out ......
PIYA, this happens to me too....
Tanya dear, logging off as lunch is over....
Star of the Day is Vinod for not buying into Manju's lies and finding out ahead of time what really happened to Sulochana.
Originally posted by piya_10

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†

Piya ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“go get zoom degree at metafix school soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†welcome back with a screech & chittichittibangbang bipasha basu๐Ÿค—,missed u baby๐Ÿ˜›
Beti GauriMisha - From DiSaffy for u -Aayushmaan bhava,Putravati bhava,saravana bhava idlidosa from madras etc.etc.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
UshaJi - Maatey -๐Ÿ˜ณNamashkar,pranaam shweekar keejiye aapki apne chote saffydi se,mez from mahadesh bharat,but mez not adaarsh naari๐Ÿ˜ฒ -pls nooo hatingggggss๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”saary,aajse main shuddha hindi mein hi baath karoongee,main kahaan hoonConfused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wat say shraddhu,only decent english ma'am from now on๐Ÿ˜Ž 
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
When did i say you have to speak in shuddh Hindi...I won't understand it properly if you speak like that..๐Ÿ˜† ..Saffy..IX is better than that..too much ix words in a sentence takes longer to understand..extra usage of brain...๐Ÿ˜ƒ