Users

Frequent Posters

Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey muskan,😊

good update yet again,
I really love the way u have shaped Geet's character, she is so good human,
and too good for Maan, she potrays the true meaning of love,completely selfless.❀️
Aur maan ko kya se πŸ˜‘ kya bana diya,😳

great job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love
Lakshmi

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woohh.... this was fast... I dont like Maan for hurting Geet always.. hope dat everything gets all right soon.. Geet has been very understanding till now... lets see whats her nex reaction... Do update son
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Muskan,

Ur Geet is on emotional roller-coaster...One thing from Maan, it's sets her off!
She has to realize that he really didn't know about their marriage. Otherwise, they would have moved on to physical side way b/4. Pls give her some medicine to calm her nerves.

Does she have family? I think she needs to talk someone who is close to her & not that someone has to be b/4 her marriage.

-Sona
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heart breaking +heart touching emotions.... loved it... waiting for next
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
happy that geet found out
hope geet agrees
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
beforesunrise thumbnail
🀣 geet got 120 volt ka current .................our brilliant maan din get a bettr time to explain her evrythng nd then tell the truth .........

πŸ˜† in serial geet keep rpeatign mistakes but here its maan who dznt learn frm his mistakes nd i guess loves repeating them cuz   πŸ˜†

poor geet :( she has gone thru a lot i hate to she her cry but love to see maan patofyign her πŸ˜† .....

πŸ‘ πŸ‘   πŸ‘ awesum update musky .....loved ur surprise .........u r too good   πŸ‘πŸΌ
thnk you sweetie love you πŸ€—

nd i guess geet maan jayegi ..... πŸ˜‰
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Update

Atlast Maan Geet told the truth
Geet was happy but got angry after listening the worst truth of her life
Maan shuld explain her thgs araam se yaar
Both get angry jaldi toh front person will hav to keep patience man
Hop Maan manofyies Geet
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanxs each one of u..for all the comments..still wondering geet kya karghi..me too wonderingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I don't know how many of u will agree with this reaction of geet...but this is wat I would have done....so please don't mind the twistπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
will be posting in few mins
love
muskan
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

maan - I will do wat ever it takes to be with u...mana maine aaj taak jo bhi kiya woh galat tha
       lekin aab main aur kuch galat nahi karna chatha..please geet mujhe chodoke mat jaavoo..

part 91

geet - main aap se gussa hoon..she wispered..(resting he face in his chest)
maan - jitna gussa karna hain kar loo...main tumhe mana loonga..(he smiled..holding her closer)
geet - aap haso math..mai sach much gussa hoon..(she turned her face..resting on other side)
maan - teehk hain tum gussa hoo..lekin tum mujh se baath to karoghina..(he just hoped he she said yes)
geet - hmmm!!! iska matlab yeh nahi ..ki main gussa nahi hoon..
maan(was really relieved) - jo kaho ghi karoonga..bus..
geet - bus nahi..boohk laghi hain..
maan wiped her tears..& helped her to stand up..
he opened the door for her..maan drove the car..glancing at her every now & then
she ignored him...as they walked into the resturant..geet excused herself to the washroom
she splashed water on her face & recollected wat ever he said...
babaji..yeh mera saath aap kya kar rahe ho...unhe to humhari shaadhi bhi yaad nahi
aise kabhi hootha hain kya? koi aapni shaadhi bhool tha hain kya?
Maan Singh khurana hain kuch bhi kar saktha hain..lekhin main aab kya karoo?
main to inse door bhi nahi rah sakthi..jaanthe hain na..is liya mujhe hurt karthe hain
agar inhe humari shaadi nahi yaad thi..too..mumbai main woo sab kya tha..
mujhe to kuch samjh nahi aa raha..inke baath mujh kab samjh aayai hain??
she washes her face & comes out..composed..geet just forget every thing..
aapne dimaag ko jayada joor mat de
maan looked at geet..as she walked out..her eyes were already red..
maan ordered the food for them..they had their lunch & went back to the room
while changing
maan - aabhi bhi gussa hoo (he removed his shirt)
geet - hmm!! main aap se baat karthi hoon..kyun ki main ..she paused
maan turned & looked at geet ..she was changing..facing her back to him
maan walked closer ..he stood right behind her ..his bare chest caresed her bare back...
kyun ki ..kya geet he wispered into her ears..his hot breath fell on her neck..& shoulder
she turned into his embrace..his body was tighten feeling the touch
of her curved, bulged softer now & getting hard.. parts on his chest..he held her..his hand snaked her bare back & again wispered into her ears..tum mujh se baath karthi hoo kyun ki..
geet(husky voice)- aap se baath kiya bina nahi rah sakthi ..iska matlab yeh nahi ki
       meri koi feelings nahi..I am really hurt..but I don't want hurt myself
       further by staying away from u
maan - mujhe to tumhara gussa bhi pyaara laghtha hain..
& he passionately kisses her every where..she cries passionatley..moans with his
every bite & touch..there was so much of love maan had to shed ...
she could barely comprehend it..she was drenched ..soaked in the pool of
love & insanity...her knees wanted to wobble, her pulse knocked in her ears..
maan lifted her in his arms..she put her hand around his neck ..lost in his eyes
he slowly laid her on the bed..& pulled her curls behind..she turned her face..
maan - kya hua geet (he wispered)
geet - main abhi bhi gussa hoon (she hid her face on the pillow)
maan - aacha main tumhe kuch nahi karoon ga(he smiled)
geet - umm
maans laid down next to her...and slowly slipped his hands from her waist
pulling her closer..she put her hands on his..he caressed her neck with his nose
slowly bit her hears with his lips..she cuddled in closer..both wearing almost the
similar colour jeans..their legs were entangled could barely make the differences
the bare body was sealed togather...melting into eachother..
geet - maan
maan - umm
geet - main aap ke bina nahi rah sakthi ...she cried in pain
maan - jaantha hoon..
geet - isliya hamesha mera dil thodathe hoo..(she wacks his hand.  2-3times...& her tears roll down)
maan slowly truned her towards himself & kissed her tears...
maan - jan ke kuch bhi nahi kiya main ne..tum to meri jaan hoo..
       i could never think of hurting u..she looked into his eyes..his eyes were like dark sky.. turning
dense cloudy...his hands, so warm and strong, moved over her body in a lazyly, arousing dance...
She moaned, and he kissed her, the deepest, longest, most sensual kiss she had ever known
she cried passionatly while kissing & maan could feel she was crying out her pain..
It went on and on.. she pressed herself closer to him and realized that he was already within her.
there was that perfect, full sensation of joining...her eyes drooped closed... his kiss deepened
even more..impossible was that a kiss already so deep could continue to intensify...but it did...
and they were moving together, sighing together, on the wide deep blue bed in the middle of a warm
emotional pool...maan promised her not to ever hurt her again..knowingly or unknowingly...
geet - I don't trusth u any more...
maan - I know..but I know u will let me win ur trusth.
geet hugs him & sleeps in his arms...after geet dosed off..maan thanked his stars...
wondered..

Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi,
Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen,
Utar aayi jheel mein jaise chand utarta hai kabhi,
Haule haule dheere se,
Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se taranum mein tum,
Choo ke mujhe guzari hu yu,
Dekhu tumhe ya mein sunu,
Tum ho sukoon, tum ho junoon,
Kyu pehle naa aayi tum?
Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi,
Kismat pe aaye naa yaakeen,

Mein to yeh sochta tha ki aaj kal,
Upar wale ko fursat nahi,
Phir bhi tumhe bana ke woh,
Meri nazar mein chadh gaya,
Rutbe mein woh aur badh gaya..

Badle raaste jharne aur nadi,
Badli deep ki timtim,
Chedhe zindagi dhun koi nayee,
Badli barkha ki rimjhim,
Badlengi rituyein adaa,
Par mein rahungi sada,
Ussi tarah teri bahon mein baahein daalke,
Har lamha, har pal..

Zindagi sitar ho gayi,
Rimjhim malhaar ho gayi,
Mujhe aata nahi kismat pe apni yakeen,
Kaise mujhko mili tum..

he could not belive how innocent she was...she was angry yet..she was so close to him
he was happy that all their misunderstandings were kind of cleared but..he did'nt
know how to make up for those 4 years..& wipe the sorrows from her life..

precap
maan wooing geet..

ok guys..that was geet getting angry in muskan style..wat say..I believe..it is better to enjoy the guys..manaovofying than actually fighting!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..offcourse geet is hurt..but she believes past is past..& more over..she had no choice..she loves Maan little too much for another reaction...
please be free to write ur views & gussa...press the like button any wayπŸ˜‰..for all time sake
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
beforesunrise thumbnail
res πŸ₯³   yes yes yes ......i'm da first to comment ,first time ......yehi ..............

now lets tok abt update ....... 😍 oh no this was too romantic ......... 😊

geet really needs sum lesson on "how to show ur anger to ur husband ". 🀣 i wonder if this is geet's anger then wat her love will be like πŸ˜†

how innocen is she ........poor gal nt her fualt she loves maan too much so do I bt i nvr got chance to so him my love :( ........ 😳

I love you musky ❀️ I'm desperately waiting for episode but u given such a wonderful update πŸ‘ b4 the episode .... now i'l read ur update until the episode starts thnk you πŸ€—

bt wat gal wen will maan explain himself totally ,geet's mind is still nt cleared ,maan will drive geet crazy now i really cant wait for second part plz update soon ..... :)

i knw i'm being bit greedy bt u knw u r being a bit cruel by updating such intense update .....:)
Edited by anu_luv_maan - 13 years ago