Users

Frequent Posters

jawo.rani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
agree to ur post i love ar and basket
saumzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
dhwani i dnt know i just want AR to unite and let this show end i cnt take with so much drama anymore...i dnt understand why they want to show so much complications...when dmg started on 20th august2007 it was supposed to be a fun-loving show about doctors and 3yrs from now look at what it has become...i agree we all love this show but this show cnt run without a script...and as far as riddhima is concerned she did make a lot of sense to me today and i thought maybe our basket is back but she again put us up with the confusion when she is crying with her marriage photo whats the point of moving ahead with the show when at the end of the day it comes back to square one 😕
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

Nice question :)

But very stupid one.. !

It coz the CVs wanna keep all three "fan groups" happy.. ! 🐷
Make Riddhima cry for Armaan.. Then make her cry with blank expressions.. Then make her cry holding the picture.. ! :P ROFL.. !

i asked abt u  abt riddhiam emotions not how does cvs run the show
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwww such a cute post dhwani!!!!😳 It just sounds so heartbreaking!!!😭😭😭
Neeshoe thumbnail
AR FOREVER!
Loved your postt :)
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
"The best part is yet to come, the look on Armaan's face when she says tumhe meri kasam.. He just silently accepts it.. Coz she said it.. And she's Riddhima.. And he wouldn't argue back.. Coz the promise was sealed.. And he wouldn't break it even if he was being killed.. Coz he's Armaan.."

I totally agreee! It's Riddhima, Armaan's Basket. And he's Armaan, Basket's Armaan.
And truthwise, it wasn't riddhima's fault that he fought, because like you said, she didn't think that he would actually go and fight. But like he said, its a NEW armaan. No the same old one. And truthwise, I knew Armaan was going to break sooner or later. I mean, it was inhuman to do all that stuff and just cry to yourself every night! And I'm actually happy that today's episode happened! Because it showed Riddhima that Armaan isn't the one that you always knew, and that IS because of YOU. So she should blame herself. But like always, she'll do the talking, but shilpa does action and went with armaan to the boxing ring while riddhima sat there praying/crying. AR are meant to be. When Armaan left Riddhima, Riddhima became such an old rude..etc lady. And now we're seeing how when Riddhima left Armaan, he is becoming the same thing. That's what love does to you. And that is just enough to show that riddhima still loves armaan. Because her attitude hasn't changed one bit!Edited by lucygeorge1220 - 13 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dhwazzz super duper hittttt
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
yes... our dear AR our beautiful AR
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written...nothng else 2 say she said it all..whatever comes 4 2marrow im thankful 4 2days epi...
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg looooved ur post, it almost brought tears in my eyes, i havent been watching the show lately but the way you've described it is perfect, the answer to every question and action of theirs is that they ARE armaan-riddhima......simple...