Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
rejected!..."doosron ko tension dene waali" apne hi bowling se bounced ho gayi...
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One thing I still don't understand....during interviews, why do Bollywood stars talk in pure English as if they have no idea on how to speak Hindi?😕
esseesse thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

One thing I still don't understand....during interviews, why do Bollywood stars talk in pure English as if they have no idea on how to speak Hindi?😕

showoff karne ke liye. Hindi is our national language and they should be proud if they speak in hindi. Thats why I love lataji and ashaji. they respect our national language.
esseesse thumbnail
now some decency has crept up..
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

U'll probably hate me for saying this, but u speak in the language u think...So maybe they think in English 😆 
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

showoff karne ke liye. Hindi is our national language and they should be proud if they speak in hindi. Thats why I love lataji and ashaji. they respect our national language.

also they dont know english that well 😆 among the old singers i think manna and kishore could speak good english 😛  actually i dont respect asha as a human at all 😆 lata is dignified 😃

also I think it's for them to appear "upper class"  😕
esseesse thumbnail
hi axe...i have removed that mehgna wala siggy...it looks much better now, isnt it? main to kisi ka fan hi nahi tha II pe...sorry to the siggy creators..
esseesse thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

also they dont know english that well 😆 among the old singers i think manna and kishore could speak good english 😛  actually i dont respect asha as a human at all 😆 lata is dignified 😃

also I think it's for them to appear "upper class"  😕

OK..but i love ashaji for atleast her versatile singing.
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

hi axe...i have removed that mehgna wala siggy...it looks much better now, isnt it? main to kisi ka fan hi nahi tha II pe...sorry to the siggy creators..

Hey Sid...how r u? lol..I was never anyone's fan. So I never voted also..I don't even know who all were active on the forum 😆 

Good that u removed that siggy...don't worry nobody will feel bad that u removed it 😆
axeion thumbnail

Asha Bhosle is my all time fave singer 😃 I like her more than Lata Mangeshkar and think she is a much more versatile singer...