Aham got what he deserved, Rashi caught? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by taral83

it was just to stupid...........in my opinion........................if she doesn't get after this what Rashi is doing then she is just stupid.......................plain old stupid...........she deserves Ahem yelling in this case.................I hope she learns................!  i would be actually mad to if i was in Ahem's place............come on a little kid even knows not to spill water on electronics......................what did she think this was waterproff? Bas Rashi say and she follows........its getting me sick and mad at the same time................

Agree....I was also wondering how stupid Gopi could be. Lolz...and she did it with the expressions as if she was bathing her baby...😕 Smiling sweetly and tenderly....😆
Originally posted by fanbidaai

His face was a real site, but gopi smiling was fantastic, but really Aham cant think that this girl is naive to wash a laptop just says it all why cant he see instead of scolding her and scaring her its time he started to teach her how will she learn. As usual i agree that Rashi will get away with it, hopefully marni will tell kokila that gopi did not want to clean it it was rashi who insisted.

I too hope Mani will tel Koki and Hetal that Gopi didnt want to watch it but from what has been shown in this show, I am sure zat Mani wont be able to tel them abt Rashi. Poor Gopi will be insulted at the extreme. Rashi will DEFINITELY win this time. There is No way I can see that Gopi will be rescued from Rashi's DEVILISH plan. Rashi has BADLY and CUNNINGLY trap Gopi this time. Gopi will get insult ONLY insult.😭

Originally posted by sajnie

Keep on dreaming about Rashi, the DEVIL being caught. She will NEVER be caught. Tomorow, it will be a teary episode where Rashi will do EVERYTHING she can to escape from this and she will succeed as well. Rashi will NOT be caught tomorow. She can fall a such extent to prove her innocence. Gopi will be insulted and Rashi will continue winning. Hetal can hate Gopi from taking Rashi's name coz she jus love Rashi. Koki can trust Gopi BUT RASHI THE DEVIL ,wont let Koki discover her (Rashi) EVIL PLAN.

In short, Rashi WILL NOT be caught tomorow. She will definitely win.

Am getting fed up seeing crap in this show, cant they show us something new and different??

Y they r bent on ruining their OWN show??

ya as usual rashi will escape .................and i dont know wat is going to happen with gopi as still she has to face a lot...........still tat necklace thing has to cme out
Mona....her expressions were like she has won Oscar when she was putting the laptop on Rope....
just loved her expressions and Aham...poor boyy.....

and I too think that Rashi will say i was giving instructions to Mani...and Gopi was following it was not my mistake....
^^^ THAT IS FOR SURE!........Rashi will say that she was talking to Mani not Gopi........all she asked Gopi to do was wipe down with a rag and she will tell rest and to wait.............n she went to help Mani..............i can bet my life on this!! thats how sure..........lol😆
taral not only u...everyone here at forum can bet their life on the fact that Rashi for sure cover up saying the same exact dialogue...

and then Gopi will hav a dhulai......none sense
exactly, rashi will say she was giving instructions to mani for washing lamp.. 
and then more of torturers drama today....