ARTICLE TV Ka Amitabh Bachchan on BIG MONEY

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The Roy family decided to donate the proceedings to the Hellen Keller Institute of Mumbai. Well, if the cause is noble and the family so entertaining, we wish the Roy family wins a crore.

It's a rare occasion where one of television's popular family have ever come together to act or participate in the same show. Imagine's BIG MONEY made it possible! This week popular Roy brothers, Ronit Roy , Rohit Roy along with Manasi Joshi Roy and their mother Dolly Roy, will be seen together for the first time on a show as participants. What prompted the otherwise shy Dolly Roy to come on the show? pat comes her reply "Only because of Maddy". Host Maddy says " I have known the Roy family since my initial days of acting on television and they have been great support to me. They are family to me". So what do the family share in common? Well its none other than the shehenshah Amitabh Bachchan! Diehard fans of superstar Mr. Bachchan, the Roy brothers along with their buddy Maddy didn't miss a chance to shake a leg and groove on the popular song "Apni toh jaise taise" thereby giving the audience a visual treat.

Apart from playing the game, the buddies also shared their experience working on television. But do these popular television stars have knowledge of their domain? "We are always shooting, so we hardly get time to watch shows running on television." confesses Ronit. So will they be able to give the correct answers or will they be the chuppa rustoms? You are in for a huge surprise! Onlookers say, that they answered questions with great confidence! The Roy family decided to donate the proceedings to the Hellen Keller Institute of Mumbai. Well, if the cause is noble and the family so entertaining, we wish the Roy family wins a crore.

To catch this BIG MONEY special with the Roys on tune in to Imagine this Saturday, August 21st at 9:00 p.m.
Posted: 13 years ago
I M SO HAPPY RONIT ROY COMING DS WEEK IN BIG MONEY WITH HIS BRO N HIS MOM.....