FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (IMPT NOTE +upd pg 14) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta2005

r u updatingggggggg now waitinggggggg

hey shweta.... no i'm not updating right now, too busy...
i have a research report due tmr and i hav to complete tt first...
might update wednesday or thursday sometime
greatttttttttt update.........waiting for the next eagerly!

waitinggggggg for next

hey typing out the part.. will be up tmr ok..sleepy now, but hav few more final touches to make..will do that and then post the part tmr.. thanks for waiting so long, but sorry for the same also...
Originally posted by ...Nikhita...

greatttttttttt update.........waiting for the next eagerly!

hey.. will update with a long and hopefully exciting part tmr..
thanks so much for ur comment...take care...

waitingggggggggggg

kar rahi hoon baba, kar rahi hoon...
next part will be up tmr..
did u get my pm reply?

waitinggggggggggggg

hey yaar.. still refining the part.. plz be patient...will post promos for upcoming part first ok....the part will take some time to be posted because i still hav few assignments to submit to my lecturers...
Edited by NehAditya8791 - 13 years ago
Part 20 PROMO

Prem and Heer are sitting on their bed, talking, on the night of their suhaag raat.

Prem: Heer, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

Heer: Haan bolo. Kya?

Prem: Heer, I Love You...!

Heer: Prem, I Love You too, but I am not in love with you...

**************************************************************************************

The next day in the morning Prem and Heer wake up. Heer is surprised to find herself locked in an embrace in Prem's arms. She blushes at being so close to Prem, because she was also never this close to even Raj before, and feels something but dismisses her feelings.

**************************************************************************************

Prem: Heer, tum mujhe kab samjhogi? Main tumse bohot pyar karta hoon, lekin Raj ki tarah tumhein kahin chodkar nahin jaaoonga. Agar maut bhi aaye na, toh main maut se ladkar tumhare paas rahoonga. Lekin shaayad tum yeh kabhi nahin samjhogi, isiliye main jaa raha hoon. BYE Heer...!!!!

Heer: Prem, roko..!

Heer tries very hard to stop Prem from going, but he doesn't listen. He tries to walk some distance away from Heer because he is angry with her, so attempts to cross the road from where they were standing a few moments ago. But...BAMMMMM.....!!!! Prem is hit by a large truck.. Heer stares in shock as she watches Prem's body fly in the air and hit back on the ground with a thud. Blood starts oozing out..........
NEXT PART coming in under 1 hour 

~ Part 20 ~

Heer is sitting on the bed, shy at being so close to Prem, her best friend, yet at the same time scared of their new relationship because she knows it is going to be awkward as she doesn't yet love him. Prem is pushed into the room by his cousin sisters, and Preet who loves teasing him any chance he gets. He locks the door and comes near Heer, sitting beside her on the bed. Prem opens her ghoongat.

Prem: Heer, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai.

Heer: Haan, bolo Prem.

Prem: Heer, main tumse bohot pyar karta hoon. I Love You...

Heer: (interrupting him) Prem, I Love You too, but I am not in love with you. Mera matlab hai, I Love You as a friend, lekin us tarah pyar karna namumkin hai. Maine us tarah sirf Raj se pyar kiya, aur vaisa pyar main tumse ya kisi se bhi nahin kar sakti...

Prem: (his turn to interrupt Heer) Errrm.. Heer, main bhi yehi kehne vala tha.

Heer: Kya matlab?

Prem: Mera matlab hai ki, I Love You as a friend too. Tu meri sabse achchi dost hai, jaise ki Angad hai, aur main aisa koi bhi kaam nahin karoonga jisse tumhein dukh ya takleef pahunche. Main jaanta hoon ki tum Raj se bohot pyar karti thi, aur aaj bhi karti ho, toh main tumhare kareeb kabhi na aaoonga, jab tak tum na chaho. Humare beech jo dosti ka rishta hai, woh humesha rahega. Lekin ab hum shaadi shuda hai, toh humare parivaar ke liye jo koi bhi farz hai, woh nibhayenge. Chahe hum dono ek hi kamre mein rahe, lekin sirf dost bankar rahenge, best of friends. Tum mere kehne ka matlab samajh rahi ho na?

Heer: Haan, aur thanks for that Prem. Tum mujhe bohot achchi tarah jaante ho. I Love You, you are my best friend forever.

Heer smiles at Prem, and Prem smiles back. However much he puts up an acting front, Prem is not able to hide his feelings from himself. Inside his mind, his heart, he knows he will be really constraining himself to think of Heer as just a friend when he already loves her, likes her so much more than a friend, but he calms down his heart and mind telling them that for her sake, what he is doing is the best.

Prem and Heer continue smiling at each other, and Prem is almost as in a trance. But suddenly a loud clap of thunder breaks out and Prem comes out of his thoughts when Heer jumps into his arms.

Heer: Prem, mujhe toofaan se bohot darr lagta hai. Toofaan ke raat hi Raj mujhe humesha ke liye chod gaya. Tum toh mujhe kabhi nahin chodoge na?

Prem: Nahin Heer, ab so jaao. Chalo, enough jhappi, mujhe sofa par jaane do.

Heer: Sofa par kyun?

Prem: Vahaan sona hai mujhe. Tum yahaan bed par so sakti ho.

Heer: Nahin, Prem. Hum dono bed par soyenge. Main jaanti ho ki tum aisa vaisa kuch nahin karoge. Aur vaise bhi, mujhe na jaane kyun, aaj bohot darr lag raha hai.

Prem: Theek hai, Heer. Main yahin bed par sota hoon. Aur main toh kuch nahin karoonga, lekin tum bhi toh mera balatkar mat karna ok.

Heer: Prem...!!!!

Heer scolds Prem for making a silly joke, and starts laughing hard at his sad attempt. Prem also joins in the laughter. After some time both Prem and Heer go to sleep.

The next day in the morning Prem and Heer wake up. Heer is surprised to find herself locked in an embrace in Prem's arms. She remembers how the previous night she got scared of the thunder, and how she asked Prem to sleep in the same bed. Heer looks at Prem, and blushes at being so close to him, because she was also never this close to even Raj before. 

Heer feels something but dismisses her feelings and instead removes Prem's arms from around her. She goes into the bathroom to get ready for the day. As she comes out, fully properly dresses in a saree, with hair dripping wet, and puts on her mangalsootra which she had removed before bath, puts sindoor, wears jewellery, and also later dries her hair with a towel, she doesn't notice Prem staring at her dreamily.

Heer goes down to the kitchen and cooks breakfast for the family, along with something sweet as per tradition. Everyone is so pleased with her. Shashank especially is so happy that he got such a wonderful bahu, that he proudly declares her his favourite child. Prem beams at Heer, and she smiles back at him. Preet meanwhile, sulks that people are not paying that much attention to him, though he has nothing against "his sister" Heer, who has made his favourite sweet, and thus become his new favourite person in the house too.

The next day, Heer does back to her maayka for her pag-phere, returning in the evening when Prem picks her up again. The whole day that Heer is gone, the Juneja house is quiet, and everyone misses Heer. When she comes back, the house finally becomes a lively home again. Within a few days, or rather within a few moments itself, Heer had so much assimilated into the family that she was already starting to forget Raj.

A few months passed by. Heer has gotten over Raj, and has started to fall for Prem. She already loves him, but just hasn't realised it yet. On the other hand, Prem's love for Heer has been growing day by day. In the past few weeks, he had some weak moments with Heer, during which they had come seemingly closer, but he had backed away halfway because he knew that Heer hadn't completely realised that she loved him yet.

One day, Prem decides to take Heer shopping. He is at office while Heer is at home, so he asks her to meet him directly at the shopping mall. Before going out, Heer is just cleaning up their bedroom, when she comes across Prem's diary, in which he has written all his feelings for Heer, and also has kept a few nice photographic shots of her. 

Heer finally understands that Prem loves her, and is at first happy, but then gets sad and angry because firstly he has hidden this fact from her for so long, and secondly because he lied to her and loved her even when he knew she loved Raj. 

So, Heer decides to meet Prem at the mall and confront him about this matter. When she reaches there, Prem hugs her, but Heer angrily pushes him away in anger. She then starts blasting out at him. When unknowingly, Heer starts insulting Prem's love for her, he can't seem to stand it anymore, so he shouts right back at her. 
Prem: Heer, tum mujhe kab samjhogi? Main tumse bohot pyar karta hoon, lekin Raj ki tarah tumhein kahin chodkar nahin jaaoonga. Agar maut bhi aaye na, toh main maut se ladkar tumhare paas rahoonga. Lekin shaayad tum yeh kabhi nahin samjhogi, isiliye main jaa raha hoon. BYE Heer...!!!!

Rishte bharose chaahat yakeen,
Un sab ka daaman abb chaak hai.

At Prem's scolding, Heer regrts her words she said earlier. She realises her love for Prem and starts to apologize, but he has already started going away from her, in anger. Heer tries to stop Prem to say sorry to him and also confess her feelings.

Heer: Prem, roko..!

Samajhe the haathon mein hai zameen,
Muthhi jo kholi bass khaak hai.

Heer tries very hard to stop Prem from going, but he doesn't listen. He tries to walk some distance away from Heer because he is angry with her, so attempts to cross the road from where they were standing a few moments ago. But...BAMMMMM.....!!!! Prem is hit by a large truck.. Heer stares in shock as she watches Prem's body fly in the air and hit back on the ground with a thud. Blood starts oozing out..........

Dil mein yeh shor hai kyun,
Imaan kamzor hai kyun,
Naazuk yeh dor hai kyun.....
AUTHOR'S NOTE...

hey guys... here is the long part as promised.. i am bringing the prem and heer reunion sooner than planned coz there dont seem to be that many readers or even ppl commenting on this fan-fic...thus, i may end it in the next few parts and decide to concentrate on my other fan-fic on mayur which is more famous among readers...plz dont get angry guys, but its also really discouraging for a writer if she or she spends so much effort writing and nobody or even very little people respond... and that is not the only thing, i am also going on a long holiday to india for my cousins wedding in december, dunno if i will be able to continue there...and when i return, i will be starting my 3rd sem in uni where i will be much much more busy...i dont want too many things to handle, and that counts fan-fics also, so if i have to discontinue one of my two fan-fics, sorry to say again, but it will be this one.. though dont worry...depending on the future response, i may even come up with a sequel as earlier planned coz warning...i am going to giv this a "tragic" ending because that was my story was meant to be...anyways, if u guys hav any queries or want to question me, feel free to reply or comment anything here.. i will be glad to answer anything...