Fan Fictions

FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (IMPT NOTE +upd pg 14) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
update plzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NehAditya8791

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (IMPT NOTE +upd pg 14) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

wow! great updates! sorry i didn't get a chance to comment on the last two parts...  hey naina.. its ok actually.. maafi accepted.. u made up for it by giving a long and relatively detailed comment.. i think its the longest comment i've got so far, so i'm glad.. thanks for commenting..
part 16- =/ very sadd. i know.. raj's death and heer's dukh is heart-wrenching.. but heer will soon start life afresh.. wit prem.. and she'll get all the happiness... but heer's anxiety/emotions written amazingly, especially the apshagun and whatnot (sorry my spelling sucks.) thanks yaar... actually, i was not really sure if it was a sure sign of apshagun, but then i was reading macbeth where the rain signified the evil, and kinda incorporated the rain and some other stuff into the story...lolz
part 17- awww i literally felt heer's pain, as she thought that raj was alive, and how she went into shock....  aww... thanks.. i'm glad ur able to connect wit heer's pain.. it must mean i'm going rite somewhere, and writing well na? WinkLOLLOLWinkLOLLOL gosh you described the situation to perfectionClap thank u yaar.. no words to thank u other than thank u actually..LOLLOL luv ur comment..and prem slapping her, poor girl, but at least it helped in some way.... it did help.. it brought her out of the shock.. btw, this scene is not my own original thought.. i hav scene this type of scene in almost every tv show or movie where the person in shock is slapped to be brought out of that trauma.. well, either slapped, or the entire tragedy tt occurred to get the person into shock is reanacted.. but then i thought if i tried writing the reanactment of the death scene to bring heer out of shock, then it wud take too long, and i'll hav to type a lot and my fingers will start paining and i'm kinda too lazy for tt.. so i decided to just do the slap.. (whew! vaise my reply to ur comment is also long na? and my fingers r also starting to pain now..lolLOLLOLLOL)
and oh yeah! yayy prem doesn't have cancer =D thank godd.  yeah, thank god prem doesnt hav cancer.. i dunno if its even medically possible of what i wrote, but since it happens in all kekta serials, y cant i do it too??LOLLOLLOL..hmm do update soon! that i will.. i want to see how premeer's love story started it already started.. now its kinda going the rnbdj movie way.. and tt's y i specifically chose the title for my fan-fic.. and thanks for the pms! errm.... PMS?LOLLOL lol.. well anyways, ur welcome..

Cheers! cheers to u too... and once again, thanks for ur comment...
~Naina

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

update plzzzzzzz

i will... i will...
dheeraj rakho shweta

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
update plzzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggggg

NehAditya8791

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
waitingggggggg

NehAditya8791

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

update plzzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggggg

waitingggggggg

hey yaar shweta...sorry for making u and my other readers wait for so long... the thing is, i had finished typing out the whole story for this fan-fic but somehow it all got deleted.. so i was kinda depressed for some time, and opened another fan-fic on mayur instead.. i am typing out the parts for whatever i remember that got deleted accidently and then i will post more regularly.. by the coming week, the next part of this fan-fic shud be up... thanks yaar for understanding, and sorry to make u wait so long...

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 13 October 2010 at 9:21am

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
NEXT PART COMING SOON...

~ Part 18 Promo ~

Scene 1...

Anurag: Beta Prem, tum hi ho jo humare Heer ko ab sambhal sakta hai. Bolo, kya tum ussey shaadi karoge?

Anurag just stands in front of Anurag in a dilemma. He loves Heer and wants to marry her, and also wants her to love him. But like this, Heer will never love him. Heer is too distraught over Raj's death to find love in someone else so soon.

Scene 2...

Heer comes up to Anurag and says, "Papa, mujhe is shaadi se koi inkaar nahin. Main Prem se shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hoon."

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 13 October 2010 at 9:31am

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
~ Part 18 ~

Heer is still pretty much distraught due to Raj's sudden death. She talks more to Prem, giving only monosyllable answers to everyone else. As few weeks pass this way, Anurag and Prerna feel that Prem is the only one able to comfort and connect to Heer so much. They realise that Prem loves Heer a lot, and will keep her happy for the rest of her life, and spending more time with him Heer will also begin to forget Raj. So, Anurag and Prerna approach Shashank and Padma, Prem's parents to offer their daughter's hand in marriage for Prem.

Shashank: Haan. Vaise maine bhi Prem ki aankhon mein Heer ke liye pyar dekha hai. Mujhe aur Padma ko is shaadi se koi inkaar nahin. Lekin kya Prem aur Heer is haalaat mein shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hongey?

Anurag: Baat toh sahi hai. Chalo, Prem aur Heer ko neeche bulaakar unse poochte hain.

Prem and Heer come to the living room of Prem's home where their respective parents are sitting and discussing the possibility of Prem's and Heer's marriage.

Prem: Jee papa. Aapne mujhe aur Heer ko kyun bulaya?

Prerna: Main, uncle (Anurag) aur tumhare maa baap yeh chahte...

Prem: Kya aunty?

Padma: Prem, hum sab yeh chahte hain ki jis tarah se tum ab Heer ko sambhal rahe ho, usi tarah se usko zindagi bhar sambhalte raho.

Prem: Woh toh main zaroor karoonga. Aakhir, Heer is my best friend.

Shashank: Nahin, us tarah nahin.

Prem: Matlab?

Shashank: Hum sab chahte hain ki tum aur Heer shaadi kar lo.

Anurag: Haan Prem. Tum hi ho jo humare Heer ko ab sambhal sakta hai. Bolo, kya tum ussey shaadi karoge?

Shashank and the other adults tell Prem why they want Heer to marry him. Heer just cries silently. On the other hand, Prem stands there in dilemma. He loves Heer and wants to marry her, and also wants her to love him. But like this, Heer will never love him. Heer is too distraught over Raj's death to find love in someone else so soon.

Prem is about to give his answer, when Heer is unable to handle it anymore and runs to her room crying. Prerna and Padma go in there after her to make her understand. They try their best to convince her for the marriage. They say that getting married to Prem is in Heer's best wishes.

Heer finally makes up her mind and goes to the living room to tell everyone of her final decision. Heer goes up to Anurag.

Heer (to Anurag): Papa, mujhe is shaadi se koi inkaar nahin. Main Prem se shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hoon.

The adults get all happy and shake hands, while Heer sets into a thinking mode. Prem is just looking at Heer and trying to decipher her facial expressions. He knows that Heer doesn't love him, and wonders why the actually agreed to their wedding. Prem decides to ask Heer this question to clear this doubt soon.

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 16 November 2010 at 8:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top