Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeee too good waitinggggg for more asap

thanks yaar... do continue to read and comment on my fan-fic.. ur replies will encourage me... do u want me to pm u for updates?
kmh2rockzz thumbnail
hey nyc
juss 2 gud
thnxxx 4 including me in ur pm listπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow this sounds great! my fav couples..ph/mn/ak :) and of course meet :)

please do add me to your pm list and continue soon!

~Naina
...Nikhita... thumbnail
nice to see the new thread.....will be waiting for the new updates!
continue soon!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
update plzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggg

Originally posted by: sweta2005

update plzzzzzzzzz waitinggggggg

yess i will... next part will be up tmr.. i'll be pm-ing u so dont worry...

Originally posted by: sofsunmannee

hey nyc
juss 2 gud
thnxxx 4 including me in ur pm listπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hey thanks..
thanks for appreciating my fan-fic and commenting on it..
ur welcome..

Originally posted by: Naina2127

wow this sounds great! thanks yaar... my fav couples..ph/mn/ak :) my fave couples too...lol and of course meet yeah, i noe.. i miss them a lot... sad when preet died in kis desh mein... meet were just too cute.. but of course, sushant is gr8 wit ankita also... (actually, sushant will look gr8 wit anyoneπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) :)

please do add me to your pm list tt i will.. plz do check again if i did indeed add ur name to the pm list on the front page, and do accept my buddy request which i will be sending right after i post this post... and continue soon! i will... next part will be up tmr.. i appreciate tt ur waiting for tt..

and a big big thanks to u for commenting on my fan-fic also... plz do keep commenting like this, and showing ur appreciation... it will encourage me...

~Naina

Originally posted by: ...Nikhita...

nice to see the new thread.....  will be waiting for the new updates! thanks yaar.. ur comment is appreciated... continue soon! next part will be up tmr.. thanks for waiting

~ Part 16 ~

Prem walks back to his desk and sits. He thinks about Heer, as he slowly falls back to sleep again.

5 Months Later, in Mumbai'

It is now about 2 weeks or so to Heer's wedding with Raj. Prem is also getting anxious, feeling that something bad is about to happen.. He has received Heer's wedding card, sent through Angad and everytime he sees it, becomes sad. Every night as Prem is falling asleep, his wish is that Heer and her one true love stay together forever ' and beyond. Yet, somehow he can't help but wish for Heer to become his.

On the other hand, Heer is pretty excited. The whole day she spends in preparation for her upcoming wedding. She sits down with her parents, deciding the menu, decorations, goes out with Nupur and Kripa to select her bridal outfit and jewellery. She has not met Raj for a little more than a month. He has gone to Singapore for some important work-related project and has been stuck there due to delay. Every other night when Kripa and Angad, Nupur and Mayank go out on dates, Heer sits at home lonely. Yet, she doesn't seem to miss Raj at all. Prem seems to be on her mind the whole time.

As the wedding date draws nearer, Meher also returns and sets out helping in the wedding preparations. The night Raj is due to return, Heer is sitting in her room. It's raining heavily outside as Heer watches raindrops slide down the window. Heer is thinking of her upcoming wedding with Raj, and missing Prem as well.

A sudden bolt of lightning and clap of thunder brings Heer out of her thoughts, as the window slams open. As Heer goes to close the window and happens to look down and out into the garden, she thinks she sees Prem. Heer closes her eyes and opening them again, Prem has disappeared.

"Shayad main apne best friend ko itna miss kar rahi hoon ki main use yahaan bhi dekhne lagi." Heer thinks to herself.

Heer turns around to head to her bed, but suddenly the window opens again and the wind blows the curtain, making it knock over a framed photo of a happy Heer and Raj. Heer picks up the frame and throws the broken glass in the dustbin. As she puts the glass-less framed photo back in its place, the stone of her engagement ring gets caught in the tablecloth. Heer can't untangle her ring, so she tries to pull it apart. But, the stone breaks off, and her ring becomes loose, slipping from her fingers and falling to the floor.

"Kahin yeh koi apshagun toh nahin," Heer wonders.

Now scared, Heer turns back to close the window, locking it tightly, hopefully for the last time, and returns to her bed to sleep.

On the other hand, a dripping wet Prem comes out from hiding behind a tree in the garden outside Heer's house, and looking sadly up at her window, he returns to Mayank, who is waiting at the main gate after having come to see Nupur.

"Kaise gaya bhaiya? Aap Heer di se miley?" Mayank asks curiously.

"Nahin. Sirf uski khidki ke neeche khada tha, isi ummeed mein ki uski ek jhalak dekh sakoon. Main uske saamne abhi nahin jaa sakta." Prem says, and then goes back to thinking of Heer.

The whole car ride back home is silent ' though Prem is thinking of Heer, while Mayank also looks at his brother in sadness, wishing that his dear bhaiya gets his love soon.

"Prem bhaiya Heer se itna pyar karte hain. Lekin Heer Raj se pyar karti hai, aur usi se kuch dinon mein shaadi karni waali hai. Bhaiya Heer di ki engagement se itna toot gaya that ki woh itne mahine ke liye Mumbai se door chala gaya. Agar Heer di ki shaadi Raj ke saath  sach mein ho gayi, toh Prem bhaiya poori tarah se bikhar jayenge, aur shayad apne gham se bahaar kabhi nahin aayenge. Andar hi andar rote rahenge. Hey bhagwan, please Prem bhaiya ko is gham se bachana. Agar Heer sach mein uske liye nahin hai, toh please jald se usko apna sachcha pyar dena." Mayank prays silently.

About an hour after going to bed, Heer wakes up with a start after having seen a nightmare. In her dream, Heer was dressed completely in white, and crying, at Raj's funeral.

"Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? Main itne burey sapne kyun dekh rahi hoon?"

As if on cue and in answer to her questions, Heer's mobile phone rings, and Heer picks it up, dropping it on the floor after hearing the shattering news.

The scene shifts, and everyone is shown at the hospital, waiting outside the operation theatre. Manish, Nupur, Kripa and Meher are consoling a crying Heer, while Prerna and Anurag are looking on in sadness at their daughter.

The light outside the operation theatre goes off, indicating that the operation is over. The doctor comes out with a grim expression on his face, and gives them the bad news.

"Dekho, Raj ka jab accident hua tha aur use yahaan hospital mein laya gaya tha, toh uski haalat already itni kharaab thi ki operation karne ke baad bhi sirf ek chamatkar use bacha sakta tha. Lekin woh chamatkar nahin hua. I'm sorry. Operation ke waqt bohot khoon beh gaya tha, aur uske brain mein blood clot bhi hua. Raj ke paas zyada waqt nahin hai. Woh apne aakhri palon mein aap sab se milna chahta hai." The doctor says.

Heer completely breaks down, at the thought of Raj going so far away from her. She rushes into the operation theatre and holds a dying Raj's hands. As Raj feels Heer next to him, he opens his eyes with difficulty and manages a weak smile.

"Hey Heer' T-t-t-tum rote huye b-b'bil-kul achchi nahin lagti" Raj manages to stutter softly, making Heer cry more.

"Dekho Heer, m-m-mere paas zyada waqt nahin b-b-b-bacha hai. Mujhe sirf yeh w-w-waada karo ki mera jaane ke baad tum kh-kh-khush rahogi. Shaadi karogi. Apna j-j-jeevan basaaogi." Raj makes Heer promise, but she is unable to do anything more than nod a no.

"Please H-h-h-heer. Tumhein meri k-k-kasamh" Raj pleads, and unable to deny her dying fiance's last wish, Heer finally nods, still crying.

With assurance from Heer, Raj takes one last deep breath and closes his eyes forever. The heartbeat monitor beeps fast and then goes silent, the indicator showing a straight line.

"I'm sorry." The doctor says again, before closing Raj's eyelids and pulling the white cloth over his head to cover the whole of his body.

Everyone is crying a lot. But Heer on the other hand, is in denial, and goes into shock. Feeling light-headed, Heer faints.

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 13 years ago
kmh2rockzz thumbnail
hey very nyc part
juss 2 gud
& awesme😊😊😊😊
do conti it soon