Uttaran

Icha will wake up....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
.....yes, she will . this time bcoz Vansh is invloved-- all the crimes of Tappu till date have beeen Icha-centric, I mean harm to Icha (there mite have been side effects like cheating her own dad, hubby, in-laws n all) . I dont want to list all of Tappu's Icha-related crimes (its been done so many times in the forum that everyone can repeat that list in their sleep too) but the most impt being Icha marrige spoiling and Icha murder attempt.

So, till now, all the harm was for Icha only but this time , the victim is Vansh and so Icha will be no longer in the mood of keeping quiet/ forgiving. Icha should infact be instrumental in Tappu getting a proper punhishment as a homage to Vansh. Lets see Icha's reaction to this expose (Tappu getting exposed in front of all).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraruchira23divy609veil_of_rosescjs369queen_of_heartstiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Icha will wake up...." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

I just hope Ichcha does not forgive Taps this time...
this was not her doll that taps was destroying...this is Vansh...her husband who loved her so much...she cannot let his death go in vain... she must not let her go scot free... she shud see to it that taps gets her due punishment...she shud show the same hatred she showed Veer when she thought veer had killed vansh... and kick her out of her life forever....

Edited by cjs369 - 19 August 2010 at 4:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23divy609tiny15

newkq

newkq

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
yes yes and i hope she realizes that she has been hurting veer so much....and had not cared for his feelings and always supported the vamp..she is partly to blame for all this too...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I just hope Ichcha does not forgive Taps this time...
this was not her doll that taps was destroying...this is Vansh...her husband who loved her so much...she cannot let his death go in vain... she must not let her go scot free... she shud see to it that taps gets her due punishment...she shud show the same hatred she showed Veer when she thought veer had killed vansh... and kick her out of her life forever....

i agree yaar....this is matter her husband...her love of the life...the man who loved her so much and give up his life for her.....its matter vansh....

i want ichcha first of all to give a tight slap across the devil's face....then give her the punishment....its time for ichcha to fulfill her duties as vansh wife....seek justice for vansh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top