Book Talk
Book Talk
Book Talk

India-Forums

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Page 2)

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
well it's kinda different if u wud like to get to know about the life of newborn vampires and stuff then yeah and the love is well not much. it's kinda difficult to explain. but well it's a good read.
meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

well it's kinda different if u wud like to get to know about the life of newborn vampires and stuff then yeah and the love is well not much. it's kinda difficult to explain. but well it's a good read.

i think i am getting what u meanWink its more about vampire's nature than about victoria or edward or even bree maybe...
i think i'll give it a try...
thanks for the opinionSmile
meghna
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yeah and there's this big thing we get to know in the book. the newborns were really badly tricked and manipulated by Riley cuz orders of victoria. actually I am new to this section of I-F and I totally LOVE reading.
meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

yeah and there's this big thing we get to know in the book. the newborns were really badly tricked and manipulated by Riley cuz orders of victoria. actually I am new to this section of I-F and I totally LOVE reading.

oh welcome dearSmile
i wont say i am old here..lol
coz i really dont get to spend much time here except on my holidays... and i have been on 1 month's bunkWink so this month i spent a lot of time here...
ppl are really nice here and u can talk about any book u like.. u'll most probably find ongoing threads for the most popular books hereSmile
if u dont start a new one, like i did and ppl comment pretty quicklySmile
hope u enjoy urself here

meghna

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meggs

oh welcome dearSmile
i wont say i am old here..lol
coz i really dont get to spend much time here except on my holidays... and i have been on 1 month's bunkWink so this month i spent a lot of time here...
ppl are really nice here and u can talk about any book u like.. u'll most probably find ongoing threads for the most popular books hereSmile
if u dont start a new one, like i did and ppl comment pretty quicklySmile
hope u enjoy urself here

meghna

Thnx meghna. I'll come back to this forum later. cya around
aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well i have read the story and i found it a plaeasure reading
might be it didnt have edward but it didnt lacked love
i felt bad for bree i mean the way she and diego were attached in so short and his dead which was a surprise , secret or can sayy a mysteryy got shivers down my spine
she had chances to escape to live with fred but her attachness with diego hold her backk i just loved the parttt
their possesive ness for each other the way they wanted to protect each other was really a treat to readdd .................
i lovel the novella

Go to top