Book Talk

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
well it's kinda different if u wud like to get to know about the life of newborn vampires and stuff then yeah and the love is well not much. it's kinda difficult to explain. but well it's a good read.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meggs

meggs

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

well it's kinda different if u wud like to get to know about the life of newborn vampires and stuff then yeah and the love is well not much. it's kinda difficult to explain. but well it's a good read.

i think i am getting what u meanWink its more about vampire's nature than about victoria or edward or even bree maybe...
i think i'll give it a try...
thanks for the opinionSmile
meghna

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yeah and there's this big thing we get to know in the book. the newborns were really badly tricked and manipulated by Riley cuz orders of victoria. actually I am new to this section of I-F and I totally LOVE reading.

meggs

meggs

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

yeah and there's this big thing we get to know in the book. the newborns were really badly tricked and manipulated by Riley cuz orders of victoria. actually I am new to this section of I-F and I totally LOVE reading.

oh welcome dearSmile
i wont say i am old here..lol
coz i really dont get to spend much time here except on my holidays... and i have been on 1 month's bunkWink so this month i spent a lot of time here...
ppl are really nice here and u can talk about any book u like.. u'll most probably find ongoing threads for the most popular books hereSmile
if u dont start a new one, like i did and ppl comment pretty quicklySmile
hope u enjoy urself here

meghna

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meggs

oh welcome dearSmile
i wont say i am old here..lol
coz i really dont get to spend much time here except on my holidays... and i have been on 1 month's bunkWink so this month i spent a lot of time here...
ppl are really nice here and u can talk about any book u like.. u'll most probably find ongoing threads for the most popular books hereSmile
if u dont start a new one, like i did and ppl comment pretty quicklySmile
hope u enjoy urself here

meghna

Thnx meghna. I'll come back to this forum later. cya around

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
well i have read the story and i found it a plaeasure reading
might be it didnt have edward but it didnt lacked love
i felt bad for bree i mean the way she and diego were attached in so short and his dead which was a surprise , secret or can sayy a mysteryy got shivers down my spine
she had chances to escape to live with fred but her attachness with diego hold her backk i just loved the parttt
their possesive ness for each other the way they wanted to protect each other was really a treat to readdd .................
i lovel the novella

Post Reply New Post

Go to top