Uttaran

India-Forums

Good news for rohit's fans (Page 5)

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Bipasha... ya they showed his clean shaven pic.. but I thought they were not sure ...or was more like a question ?....whether he is coming back in Uttaran? with beard? or without the beard??

whether its beard or no beard....bhaiya always look very handsome and dashing...but this time i would love to see him in a stubble rather than a beard.....
But yes the very fact that they are asking the question about his return in Uttaran.... there must be something brewing....keeping my fingers crossed...Smile

yup even i think something brewing...even if you ask bhaiya himself he will deny just like how he did for vansh death but in the end what happened....just keep fingers crossed....i wish to see him back...and to see VanCha-RoHina chemistry back...i am really missing them badly
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by cjs369

Bipasha... ya they showed his clean shaven pic.. but I thought they were not sure ...or was more like a question ?....whether he is coming back in Uttaran? with beard? or without the beard??

But yes the very fact that they are asking the question about his return in Uttaran.... there must be something brewing....keeping my fingers crossed...Smile
but let's hope their birdy told them the correct news.waise bhi jo gya hai wo wapas bhi aaya hai in these  daily soaps.

yup i agreeTongueClap....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

thats wy in comedy ka daily soap his beard was almost a stubble, totally trimmedTongue..looking really awesome ...ooooohEmbarrassed

Thanx Saas Bahu aur beti

aru yaar....did bhaiya really trimmed his stubble...oh god i want to see the pics...i was dying to see him in stubble....he might looking handsome naa.....aru please show the pics if you have them...can't wait to see his trimmed look....

by the way why a sudden he trimmed......maybe the beard is getting to itchy for himLOLLOLLOL

i don't think he is coming back....

i think its more of CC than Uttaran.....its a new look right thats why....questions ariseConfusedConfusedConfused

by the another dead comes alive...Amrit from Sabki Laadli Bebo....its due to public demand
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
YA MAGES he trimmed his beard a bit. even im hopin for his cm back. moreover sbb or sbs wil neva divulge the whole info til its confirmed. may b the cvs are thinkin of havin rohit back on the show. its all too complicated for us to understand yar. all are gamblers here lookin out for hi trps
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

YA MAGES he trimmed his beard a bit. even im hopin for his cm back. moreover sbb or sbs wil neva divulge the whole info til its confirmed. may b the cvs are thinkin of havin rohit back on the show. its all too complicated for us to understand yar. all are gamblers here lookin out for hi trps
i agree neha these are all stunts for grabbing trps. ppl are desparately waiting for his comeback so i think they will definately get him back to the show.

Go to top