Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by smittu

VAnsh is coming in the new serial on colors rite (rishton se badi pratha i guess) , then how can he be bac here too ????
No no he is not coming in that show...we got the confirmation from Rohit himselfLOL

I missed SBB today onlyAngry...did they really say Rohit is coming back in Uttaran ??Confused..I saw the headlines before the show started..its said Vansh back in new look..but I thought its for that CC show...will hv to watch the video now..Confused
they flashed rohitz old cleaven shaven pics along with the new vansh wala look. n jus said : utarn mein vansh wapas a sakta hai as a new char.

dont know wedr they were themselves sure abt it or not? rohit didnt reply to all when we asked him. im confused yar.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good news for rohit's fans (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
moreover neither rohit is doin any show on colours nor on zee tv.

he said he is getin ofers but not upto his idea or plans. so he is jus waiting for the right one.
pta nhi is insan ko kya chahiye. kitna wait karvaye ga ab??

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
guys there is a request. can we all talk in hindi or english. its a public forum. ppl have diff in understandin other lang. hope u dont mind it. jus a suggestion no offenses plzzzz

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@aru: u have no clue how much i am wiling to watch him on tv again. tat too on a daily basis not such tid bits....... :((

i hope he doesnt take up that lame show big boss 4 or else he wil loose contact with ouside world : FB AND ALL HIS FANS :((((((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Really? Thats great news!

Paru4

Paru4

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
 hey , is it true?.Tongue...................... ican't believeEmbarrassed.................... i would like to see rohit in uttaran as ONLY MY VANSH.Star........than any new character played by himAngry..................... becoz he can only luv  ichcha this much and so do ichcha.Wink....................
 i luv vansh and i like rohit..Wink........................
AND I LUV UR EYES VERY MUCH,ROHIT..WinkWink......................U HAVE GOT BEAUTIFUL EYESBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23nb.neha

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hope its true prithvi

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
if this piece of news is true than a welcome back...a dream come true...i will be watching the show again...

but the fact is fact....i have loose hope already of his comeback....i don't think he is coming back.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top