Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

@ arunima: he may come clean shaved coz they were also showing his old pics without beard.Wink

OGO SHOTYI..achcha tomar ki kotha hoyechhe or shongey aaaj......achcha old pix mane or fb albumey je gulo achheEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good news for rohit's fans (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Bipasha... ya they showed his clean shaven pic.. but I thought they were not sure ...or was more like a question ?....whether he is coming back in Uttaran? with beard? or without the beard??

But yes the very fact that they are asking the question about his return in Uttaran.... there must be something brewing....keeping my fingers crossed...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by bipasha23

@ arunima: he may come clean shaved coz they were also showing his old pics without beard.Wink

OGO SHOTYI..achcha tomar ki kotha hoyechhe or shongey aaaj......achcha old pix mane or fb albumey je gulo achheEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes, je gulo albume aache. aamar to aajke kono kotha hoye ni. kintu eetuku jaante paarlaam ki o kono cousin er biye te jaache. aar kichu mey ra bhaablo or biye on 22nd and see their new status

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Bipasha... ya they showed his clean shaven pic.. but I thought they were not sure ...or was more like a question ?....whether he is coming back in Uttaran? with beard? or without the beard??

But yes the very fact that they are asking the question about his return in Uttaran.... there must be something brewing....keeping my fingers crossed...Smile
but let's hope their birdy told them the correct news.waise bhi jo gya hai wo wapas bhi aaya hai in these  daily soaps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
He should do a new show...
anyways nowadays the lead character/actor of every 3rd TV show is dying and coming back...It becomes so repetitive...

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

VAnsh is coming in the new serial on colors rite (rishton se badi pratha i guess) , then how can he be bac here too ????
No no he is not coming in that show...we got the confirmation from Rohit himselfLOL

I missed SBB today onlyAngry...did they really say Rohit is coming back in Uttaran ??Confused..I saw the headlines before the show started..its said Vansh back in new look..but I thought its for that CC show...will hv to watch the video now..Confused

tiny15

rittu_deep

Goldie

rittu_deep

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Rohit is a talented actor and he deserves a good show...

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by smittu

VAnsh is coming in the new serial on colors rite (rishton se badi pratha i guess) , then how can he be bac here too ????
No no he is not coming in that show...we got the confirmation from Rohit himselfLOL

I missed SBB today onlyAngry...did they really say Rohit is coming back in Uttaran ??Confused..I saw the headlines before the show started..its said Vansh back in new look..but I thought its for that CC show...will hv to watch the video now..Confused

ogo tomake kokhon rohit babau bolechey ..o prathha korchey na...mane ki kotha hoyechey

aar shuno ..tumi ze ignore formula ta diyechhiley ota kaj korbe ...aaami to saturday theke ...total ignore

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top