Uttaran

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by nutmeg7

bips...devar bhabhi is a lame excuse......obviously they should be together...veecha are meant to be together
u knw i have seen in real life even one of my friend lost her mother in accident and her maasi is married to her father,now her maasi becomes her mother. then why devar-bhabhi cannot get married.its 21st centuary,ppl should be broader in thinking.
i agree, 'devar bhabhi rishta' is just a malam for the mirchi some are feeling; this is called convenient thinking; make ur values and rules flexible as per convenienceLOL
iccha has every right as a human being to move on with her life after her husband's death and lead a happy life with a man who loves her the most.... 
and veer is not just her devar, but her true love; aur yeh mourning waali baat hume samajh nahi aati; agar 2 mahine ke baad aye tho immoral, 20 mahine ke baad aaye toh moral?? yeh values hai yah seasonal subzi?????Angry
and btw, iccha is not romancing; its her ander ki jazbaat which she supressed and suppressed after the devil married veer; there is a lot of difference between the 2

Edited by IisBliss - 16 October 2010 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Even when Ichha hugged him which was out of sheer evident love she immediately retracted and felt so guilty abt having those thoughts for Veer. Thats the reason shes gone awya from Veer coz she doesnt want to feel emotions rising again for him esp when his parents r thinking abt his marriage.

How wud u call such a girl besharam? This girl has much more self respect than even any other normal girl. Shes realising that shes been in love forever with him and regrets the mistakes that she has done by giving him away to Tapasya. But shes trying to bury those feelings now simply bec shes Vansh's widow now and cannot break maryada.

She may not have loved Vansh but at the same time she isnt acting shameless and falling into Veers arms to entice him. Tapasya on the other hand just grabbed an opportunity and slept with him just a day or 2 after Vanshs death.....that too knowing that shes a part of Vanshs death. Instigating someone to suicide and hiding the whole matter and then coolly sleeping with the brother of the dead man.

sorry ji I dont agree with uSmile I remember the way she immediately got into vansh romance smiling even ready to consummate it wasnt like she was in love with veer so she tried to keep it formal for some time. She was totally not looking like she loved anyone else she was vansh this and vansh that and vansh vansh vansh all the time khullam khulla romance everywhere the contentment she got tthat day when she hugged him she was smiling and looking totally blissful in that pink saree in their room and the last night when she and vansh had that romantic date on the chatt I felt it was pretty clear she had fallen in love with him and I feel thats what she wanted to tell him on the morning of his death and didnt wana go to her ammus cos she wanted to stay and romance with him. Now ur telling me barely 8 weeks after all that and especially that huge outburst of "mera vansh" "mera pati" and accusing veer of his death she is suddenly feeling like she has feelings for veer? I find all this extremely weird and wrong! If she had maintained distance from Vansh throughout the marriage and didnt do all that romancing and giving the impression she had fallen in love with him then I might have been able to understand all this. but not now. it just looks all fake after everything.

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Even in serials they show good morals and bad morals coz serials r supposed to convey a msg to the viewers. only vamps have bad nature and the main heroine always is shown as kind and good natured.

Marriage is not all about chemistry. Its also imp that the girl and boy love each other and they suit each other. Veer and Tapasya r poles apart. Veer deserves a girl like Ichha in nature and they love each other. The biggest sin which Tapasya did was snatch another girls suhaag. However attractive u may find but theres a saying 'one girl's sindoor cannot suit another girl'.

Isliye whats wrong is wrong. And it has to be converted to right. Ichha was terrified and she didnt want Jogi to lose his daughter on the basis of her marriage. Hence she gave Veer away. Although it was a fault but Tapasyas fault was a muchmuch bigger sin which cannot be pardoned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
8weeks.....means 2 months....as per your time limit...ichcha mourning period is over....suno suno duniya ke logo....its veecha now!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ok we will do this u guys celebrate ur veecha thinking theyre gonna marry and we will celebrate the godh bharaaiSmile but there is a kaanta in both of our pathsLOL KINJAL!ROFL

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

you dont like indian cricket team- your opinion.....
in my opinion the australian cricket team are bunch of losers who cant accept defeat graciously, the only thing they are good at is sledging....
you say you value marriage a lot....but the very base of marriage is trust and love...and none of them exists in veer- tapasya's forced marriage....still you want them to be together just cuz they look good????
where does your so called morals go???
very aptly said dear Clap... describes them perfectly; there is not one instance where they have played cricket in its true spirit;and hurling washing machines from top floor only proves what kind of people they are
as for veer iccha tapasya ;its upto to veer to decide whom he wants to spend his life with; and we all know his choiceBig smile

Edited by IisBliss - 16 October 2010 at 6:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast traknutmeg7tiny15shivani9

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissfast traktiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top