Uttaran

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 30

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shivani109

In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villagesWinkLOL

this has nothing to do with AustraliaLOL here people sleep with their devars when they are still married alsoLOL however I am not part of such practises. According to me there needs to be a certain amount of TIME like a mourning period b4 the wife of the dead guy goes off to anotherLOL

Correct me if I am wrong, ur an australian poore dil se supporting australia in recently concluded CWG games werent u.Shocked..LOL

Shivani ji I like certain things from both countriesLOL In my view the culture the ritual of marriages here is generally contaminated...and I respect the custom of marriage alot. But yes I respect the sportsmen cos I know the way they train and the extreme hard work and dedication they put towards their sport. I like cricket but I totally lost respect for the Indian team after the hullaboo they created in Sydney here in 2008 when they threatened to abandon the tour if Bhajji wasnt got off the charge...knowing it would cost Cricket Australia a $50 million loss. It was pure blackmail. I have imbibed values from both countries. I dont appreciate the Indian Legal System after seeing corruption run rife and I know there is such respect of law here. Saying that I listen to Indian music much more than English...I watch indian movies much more...I prefer the indian food much more and the clothes also.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Its not that ichcha and Veer are going to get married like tomorrow only, its obviously going to take some time.

Till then mourning period will be enough.

She has not yet jumped in his bed at the slightest possible opportunity like Tapasya wld have in her situation.
Tapasya infact did that after Vansh's death. LOLLOL
LOL

come on jiLOL Tapasya would do no such thing. She might have done a lot of things in relation to hating ichha but she is not such a cheap person.

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
you dont like indian cricket team- your opinion.....
in my opinion the australian cricket team are bunch of losers who cant accept defeat graciously, the only thing they are good at is sledging....
you say you value marriage a lot....but the very base of marriage is trust and love...and none of them exists in veer- tapasya's forced marriage....still you want them to be together just cuz they look good????
where does your so called morals go???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissfast traktiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
at SRKji, I read ur pov, but for any individual 100 % staisfaction s not obatined until u do anything poore dil se, so for me ur more or less like a ABCD...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissfast traknutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
totally apt!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Even when Ichha hugged him which was out of sheer evident love she immediately retracted and felt so guilty abt having those thoughts for Veer. Thats the reason shes gone awya from Veer coz she doesnt want to feel emotions rising again for him esp when his parents r thinking abt his marriage.

How wud u call such a girl besharam? This girl has much more self respect than even any other normal girl. Shes realising that shes been in love forever with him and regrets the mistakes that she has done by giving him away to Tapasya. But shes trying to bury those feelings now simply bec shes Vansh's widow now and cannot break maryada.

She may not have loved Vansh but at the same time she isnt acting shameless and falling into Veers arms to entice him. Tapasya on the other hand just grabbed an opportunity and slept with him just a day or 2 after Vanshs death.....that too knowing that shes a part of Vanshs death. Instigating someone to suicide and hiding the whole matter and then coolly sleeping with the brother of the dead man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

you dont like indian cricket team- your opinion.....
in my opinion the australian cricket team are bunch of losers who cant accept defeat graciously, the only thing they are good at is sledging....
you say you value marriage a lot....but the very base of marriage is trust and love...and none of them exists in veer- tapasya's forced marriage....still you want them to be together just cuz they look good????
where does your so called morals go???

I respect marriage and I have said I certainly did not approve of Tapu's madness and Ichhas suggestion of going under the ghoonghat...two silly girls playing with my morals however when I began to like veer and tapasya I thought they would have a great marriage...that she would somehow turn good under his influence and he would see past her madness and time would heal his woundsand I also thought since she took the marriage seriously according to me  she fulfilled the marriage however crazy way she was doing it her intentions were pure and she did it. In doing th marriage her intentions were not evil they were just madness...like she wasnt marrying for any money or revenge motive...she had deluded herself into believing she loved him. But in serial terms I like Veeya cos of their masala and chemistry. imo real morals should never be mixed with reel cos the cvs dont have the word MORALS in their dictionaryLOL So yes I like Veeya and now they need to be together more than ever...because of their baby...which needs both its mother and father.

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
so you mean....love or no love chemistry matters.....lo sun lo duniya ke logo....confession bahar aaya
and btw....that poor tookra will suffer cuz to love the child unconditionally both mother and father needs to be in sync with each other...love each other...than the child will be secure....here veer hates tapaysa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top