Uttaran

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 30

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
indian culture is better than western.....there ppl marry- divorce- again marry- again divorce and the cycle goes on.....here ppl have some values about commitment, marriage, love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Yes Veer wants Ichcha, so they should get married.

nutmeg7tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shivani109

In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villagesWinkLOL

this has nothing to do with AustraliaLOL here people sleep with their devars when they are still married alsoLOL however I am not part of such practises. According to me there needs to be a certain amount of TIME like a mourning period b4 the wife of the dead guy goes off to anotherLOL

Correct me if I am wrong, ur an australian poore dil se supporting australia in recently concluded CWG games werent u.Shocked..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged

In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villagesWinkLOL

this has nothing to do with AustraliaLOL here people sleep with their devars when they are still married alsoLOL however I am not part of such practises. According to me there needs to be a certain amount of TIME like a mourning period b4 the wife of the dead guy goes off to anotherLOL
its already been a long time.we all were after CVs that why they are showing ichcha practising all these rituals and mourning all the time,its 21st century,so she should get happiness in life.BTW its a daily soap not a real life, so we cannot wait for yrs to get some good scenes of veecha.

tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

indian culture is better than western.....there ppl marry- divorce- again marry- again divorce and the cycle goes on.....here ppl have some values about commitment, marriage, love

Yeh thats what Im saying. I always follow Indian culture than heres cos here marriages are treated like oh we can break it anytime with a piece of paperDead im talking about a bhartiya naari who was devoted to her husband and did grow to love him...she wouldnt do paltan of her feelings in eight weeks and even if she did some way she wouldnt act on them but spare a thought as to its not even been 8 weeks since my husband died and im alreadyt hinking about another man...my devar

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Arrey Yaar, yeh Indian western kuch nahe, commited ppl will stay commited any ways, anywhere, honestly I was surprised to see so many westerners here who have attitudes similar to ours...and stay marriied for decades....I dont think we shud generalise the whole western society.....Big smile

tiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

its already been a long time.we all were after CVs that why they are showing ichcha practising all these rituals and mourning all the time,its 21st century,so she should get happiness in life.BTW its a daily soap not a real life, so we cannot wait for yrs to get some good scenes of veecha.
see....its a soap....and time period for mourning is funny.....for eg---ichcha husband died....mourning period-2 months....after 2 months no mourning......what stupid.......instead of mourning that bereaved person should be made to come out of depresseion and not to be left for mourning....

ruchira23tiny15

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Its not that ichcha and Veer are going to get married like tomorrow only, its obviously going to take some time.

Till then mourning period will be enough.

She has not yet jumped in his bed at the slightest possible opportunity like Tapasya wld have in her situation.
Tapasya infact did that after Vansh's death. LOLLOL
LOL

ruchira23tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top