Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 6)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

bips...devar bhabhi is a lame excuse......obviously they should be together...veecha are meant to be together
u knw i have seen in real life even one of my friend lost her mother in accident and her maasi is married to her father,now her maasi becomes her mother. then why devar-bhabhi cannot get married.its 21st centuary,ppl should be broader in thinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

bips...devar bhabhi is a lame excuse......obviously they should be together...veecha are meant to be together
u knw i have seen in real life even one of my friend lost her mother in accident and her maasi is married to her father,now her maasi becomes her mother. then why devar-bhabhi cannot get married.its 21st centuary,ppl should be broader in thinking.

their timing is all wrong. come on how long has it been?
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

its in 21 st century alright!!!.............
veecha can get married....no problems!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

LOL Sleepy sorry not in my book. Thats complete immoralness in my book. If tapu had done the same thing I would have slapped her!Angry Romancing another man barely EIGHT WEEKS after ur husbands death in my book is unacceptable. Which serial couple has done it?

Sleepy
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

LOL Sleepy sorry not in my book. Thats complete immoralness in my book. If tapu had done the same thing I would have slapped her!Angry Romancing another man barely EIGHT WEEKS after ur husbands death in my book is unacceptable. Which serial couple has done it?

Sleepy
so thats your book....its not universally recognized so keep your outdated view to yourself.......
secondly...you cant slap tappu....she doesnt know that you exist...rather tapasya is a fictional character...so you cant slap her...LOL

ruchira23tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Sleepy
then wht is moral acc. to your dictionary? bride swapping?influencing a person to suicide?hiding impo. letters related to someone's past life? If ichcha had done the same thing I would have slapped her!

nutmeg7tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villagesWinkLOL

Edited by shivani109 - 16 October 2010 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23Greenbeartiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

In this day and age of single moms n single dads, nothing can break Veer Ichcha's love, I am shocked 2 see these outdated practices in Australian villagesWinkLOL

this has nothing to do with AustraliaLOL here people sleep with their devars when they are still married alsoLOL however I am not part of such practises. According to me there needs to be a certain amount of TIME like a mourning period b4 the wife of the dead guy goes off to anotherLOL

Go to top