Uttaran

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

roshniv3

IF-Dazzler

roshniv3

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
no i thinks its useless now to do that

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveraghavsia

loveraghavsia

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
No i dont want veer and ich togther

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i want my veer ichcha together !Day Dreaming
mujhay bas yehi chahiye Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15VasusenaRadheya

Rosie5

Rosie5

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I don't think Ichcha will fall for Veer so easily again. But maybe after a friendship starts up again and we get to see some of their earlier chemistry, I would like them to get back together. Their love was really sweet and innocent and it was fun to watch their growing attachment in the earlier episodes.

shyamstiny15

Paru4

Paru4

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
 nooooooooooooooooooooooo.Angry its reallt absurd to see both of them togetherv "bhabhi with devar"Angry...................................... CRAP.Angry................its not our tradition to follow this ridikulusCryCryCry.......................

SRKLuvr

chinnugopal86

chinnugopal86

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
my opinion is also that veer and icha to be get back together.

tiny15VasusenaRadheya

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
its upto uttaran Cvs...what they want to show....since they are foccusing mostly on NandMi relationship rather than VeeYa....its upto them....

but i am never a veer-ichcha fan....

but still if they too unite veer-ichcha....i don't mind...since vansh is not alive...if ichcha gets happiness through veer...then its good...

all matters me is devil's harsh punishment and ichcha happiness...thats it...its a long time overdue....

but yes on second thoughts....if vansh lookalike enters....than its definetly back to vansh lookalike-ichcha and no veer for me...i will not support if my hunk returns...since he is not there and no clue of him coming.....i don;t mind veer-ichcha since i am not watching the show already....

but i don't think ichcha will fall in love with veer so fast since she have lost her love again in form of vansh...they will be friends first....

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Logically it shud b Veer-Ichha now

all those who crying No Bhabhi_Devar.Wacko...wats wrong in marrying the widow of yr dead brother..n supporting her..Heartit happens in some families not quite uncommon....its a matter of one's view point..n of course abt Family decisions..many families do itClap

once upon a time  Veer _Ichcha loved each other.....let them get togetherEmbarrassed

If Rohit Re -enters..tab to ram hi raakhey
Wink

shyamstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top