Uttaran

should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 3 Page 30

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I realli dont wnat veer ichcha togther......i love them 2 be togther but i dont wnat them coz of ichcha...all she does is hurts veer and keeps sacrificing ...ther eis a limit u can sacrifice i dont  want veer 2 be hurt again

we shud have a new girl for veer!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnianu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should veer and iccha really get back together (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fall06

Groupbie

fall06

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
 Verr does not deserves for  Ichcha or Tapasaya eitherDisapprove. Nothing to say about Tapeworm she is the mother of all evilsAngry. Now Ichcha, she need any "khusat " type husband then only she can love him. Veer is nice and his love is true for her  and just because of that she never cared for  his loveConfused. She cares about the people who are very rude and selfish like Nani and Tapeworm or she can love a crazy psycho like Vansh . So Veer and Ichcha both need some other partner of their choice.  

pallaiAbhiAni

pallai

pallai

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fall06

Verr does not deserves for  Ichcha or Tapasaya eitherDisapprove. Nothing to say about Tapeworm she is the mother of all evilsAngry. Now Ichcha, she need any "khusat " type husband then only she can love him. Veer is nice and his love is true for her  and just because of that she never cared for  his loveConfused. She cares about the people who are very rude and selfish like Nani and Tapeworm or she can love a crazy psycho like Vansh . So Veer and Ichcha both need some other partner of their choice.  

i agree with u .. both of these women are Bad news for veer.. just cos iccha lost her husband it should not be expected that veer should and her should get back together..cos as far as iccha is concerned she lost my respect wen she "gave" veer to taps and yet again when she agreed to marry vaansh..
both are decision are the cos of misery to her and her family... she immensely lacks self confidence and as some1 pointed out will be happy only when she is treated as a doormat...

now coming to tapasya.. again veer never loved her and just because she has deep love for him in heart he need not reciprocate.. and even she taps  gets pregnant ..he is still not obliged to get back to gether... his only obliged to pay child support .thats it! beyond that he is obliged to do anything...

its high time CV end this drama.. its getting no where each episode see new schemes of taps.. same ever crying iccha.. god its getting on the nerves..
CV are u listening.. pls take charge or u seriously gonna lose viewership.. ( which probably is the reason they came up with tapasya getting caught track )
pls show something.. refreshing.. get a great girl for veer who will love him a lot and also not trade him for anything in this world!!

AbhiAnianu rulz

Pina11colada

Pina11colada

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Of Course Yesssss!!!No two thoughts about it.....Veer has never considered her his Bhabhi or whatever He still loves her like the way he did b4.....Anyways this not a new concept in serials...The hero-heroine have to get together at the end Big smile

dude..its true
n its like veer always got happy by seeing ichcha happy
so if both of them r back together..there is like no other thing that can stop ichcha from being happy
after all veer is her pehla pehla pyaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15VasusenaRadheya

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Of course Veer Icha shd come together. bec Veer doesnt deserve to live with that devil. He hates her and still loves Icha. Icha has been acting funny but now she will see reason and learn the truths abt Tapasya. she will fall in love with Veer once again. And I can see it happening.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15VasusenaRadheya

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

we r watching uttaran just to see them back together

but they r dragging it like anything

queen_of_heartsVasusenaRadheya

ashleshad

Groupbie

ashleshad

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Well,after all that has happened in their lives I hope they are back together as both of them still love each other very much.Ichcha may deny the fact but let's not forget that she was pained when Veer left the house because of Vansh.
Once all the confusion in her head is over she will truly understand him and would want to be with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnianu rulztiny15VasusenaRadheya

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
now vansh is not wid icchha so i don't mind veer wid her. though i liked vansh wid icchha a bit moreSmileSmile.
  but concept of marrying a bro's widowed wife isn't quesn of morals etc. i now want icchha 2 fell in luv wid veer again as it"ll b best thing 2 happen.but i also dont like the concept of 1st luv  as true luv  or marriage shudn't b broken ppl may get broken or ruined or suffocated in the process. just in the name of sacredness we can't let ppl get hurt or being made scapegoat!!!SleepySleepyDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top