should veer and iccha really get back together - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fall06

Verr does not deserves for  Ichcha or Tapasaya either😒. Nothing to say about Tapeworm she is the mother of all evils😡. Now Ichcha, she need any "khusat " type husband then only she can love him. Veer is nice and his love is true for her  and just because of that she never cared for  his love😕. She cares about the people who are very rude and selfish like Nani and Tapeworm or she can love a crazy psycho like Vansh . So Veer and Ichcha both need some other partner of their choice.  

i agree with u .. both of these women are Bad news for veer.. just cos iccha lost her husband it should not be expected that veer should and her should get back together..cos as far as iccha is concerned she lost my respect wen she "gave" veer to taps and yet again when she agreed to marry vaansh..
both are decision are the cos of misery to her and her family... she immensely lacks self confidence and as some1 pointed out will be happy only when she is treated as a doormat...

now coming to tapasya.. again veer never loved her and just because she has deep love for him in heart he need not reciprocate.. and even she taps  gets pregnant ..he is still not obliged to get back to gether... his only obliged to pay child support .thats it! beyond that he is obliged to do anything...

its high time CV end this drama.. its getting no where each episode see new schemes of taps.. same ever crying iccha.. god its getting on the nerves..
CV are u listening.. pls take charge or u seriously gonna lose viewership.. ( which probably is the reason they came up with tapasya getting caught track )
pls show something.. refreshing.. get a great girl for veer who will love him a lot and also not trade him for anything in this world!!

Originally posted by divy609

Of Course Yesssss!!!No two thoughts about it.....Veer has never considered her his Bhabhi or whatever He still loves her like the way he did b4.....Anyways this not a new concept in serials...The hero-heroine have to get together at the end 😃

dude..its true
n its like veer always got happy by seeing ichcha happy
so if both of them r back together..there is like no other thing that can stop ichcha from being happy
after all veer is her pehla pehla pyaar
Of course Veer Icha shd come together. bec Veer doesnt deserve to live with that devil. He hates her and still loves Icha. Icha has been acting funny but now she will see reason and learn the truths abt Tapasya. she will fall in love with Veer once again. And I can see it happening.

we r watching uttaran just to see them back together

but they r dragging it like anything
Well,after all that has happened in their lives I hope they are back together as both of them still love each other very much.Ichcha may deny the fact but let's not forget that she was pained when Veer left the house because of Vansh.
Once all the confusion in her head is over she will truly understand him and would want to be with him.
now vansh is not wid icchha so i don't mind veer wid her. though i liked vansh wid icchha a bit more😊😊.
  but concept of marrying a bro's widowed wife isn't quesn of morals etc. i now want icchha 2 fell in luv wid veer again as it"ll b best thing 2 happen.but i also dont like the concept of 1st luv  as true luv  or marriage shudn't b broken ppl may get broken or ruined or suffocated in the process. just in the name of sacredness we can't let ppl get hurt or being made scapegoat!!!🥱🥱🤢🤢
no i thinks its useless now to do that
i want my veer ichcha together !😍
mujhay bas yehi chahiye 😃
I don't think Ichcha will fall for Veer so easily again. But maybe after a friendship starts up again and we get to see some of their earlier chemistry, I would like them to get back together. Their love was really sweet and innocent and it was fun to watch their growing attachment in the earlier episodes.