should veer and iccha really get back together

Posted: 13 years ago
 I hope not. They should go their own ways after Tappu gets her due.

It is ridiculous if the creatives follow the typical trend of marrying brothers wife .

They loved each other true but then iccha did get married to Vansh and did love him in the end. Hence they should show Veer respecting Iccha as a bhabhi and taking care of her and nothing else.

What is your opinion?
no...ichha n veer should be back together..n the serial should end..its getting tooo dragged
Ofcourse, Veer and Icha shd be back together. No two thoughts about it......The mess Vecha are in is because of Taps and why shd they get punished?? if not for that blackmail of Taps of suicide on the Vecha marriage day, they both would have been a happy couple today.

and all this- love for Vansh, brother's wife syndrome -- pls lets not talk about all this"ethics" here, bcoz Uttaran as a show never propaganded any moral values, otherwise we wouldnt see Taps darling committing all sorts of crimes.

The way Veer looks at Icha, the affection is his eyes , their chemistry is soooooooo good,  Im dying to see Vecha together; thats it , Im in no mood for any arguments.
Veer has never stopped loving Ichcha even though Vansh-Ichcha married
And this has heppened in many soaps so why complain here ?
Of Course Yesssss!!!No two thoughts about it.....Veer has never considered her his Bhabhi or whatever He still loves her like the way he did b4.....Anyways this not a new concept in serials...The hero-heroine have to get together at the end 😃
yes yes yes i want veer ichcha together.............
high time both of them get sum happiness in life..and high time this show shud shut down..and i agree wid shyam..its not like this show portrays or promotes values or morals..yahan to vamp ko lead se zyada promote karte hain..thn there is no point of getting morally outrages on the "marrying dead brother's wife"..its not like they cheated on their spouses ever..and ichha is now a widow unfortunately..so y shud she not get any happiness?

with Vansh no more its high time Veer n Ichcha get together.... there is no 'shud' ...about it.... all this Bhabhi business is just a convenient excuse... rubbish... they were always in love so now high time they find happiness with each other....
I realli dont wnat veer ichcha togther......i love them 2 be togther but i dont wnat them coz of ichcha...all she does is hurts veer and keeps sacrificing ...ther eis a limit u can sacrifice i dont  want veer 2 be hurt again

we shud have a new girl for veer!!!
 Verr does not deserves for  Ichcha or Tapasaya either😒. Nothing to say about Tapeworm she is the mother of all evils😡. Now Ichcha, she need any "khusat " type husband then only she can love him. Veer is nice and his love is true for her  and just because of that she never cared for  his love😕. She cares about the people who are very rude and selfish like Nani and Tapeworm or she can love a crazy psycho like Vansh . So Veer and Ichcha both need some other partner of their choice.